Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Beetles? Grasshoppers? Months? I’m curious to know. Something in plain sight it seems.

1 Like

They are rotting off? Or mice climbing?

1 Like

Kids have a pepper eating contest?

1 Like

Tiny alien ship coming in every night and was using the hot peppers as fuel? :alien: :fire:

So we have a winner for the Road Kill Skunk. It’s luck #7, @Rogue , congratulations bud. Send me your info to collect your prize. Next one up will be another pack of Jack Herer since folks seem so interesting in it.

22 Likes

Congrats @Rogue ! couldn’t have been won by a nicer guy :+1:

2 Likes

Send it to @CADMAN please, thank you @DougDawson .

5 Likes

@Rogue That is very kind of you! You the man!

3 Likes

What!!! No need for that my friend. I do very much appreciate this kind gesture :pray: @Rogue

I’d end up making some awful concoction with it haha. :confused:

When I’m more stable, I’ll come looking for a new pack of seeds to Kickstart the year…

Yall are the BEST peoples in the WORLD :earth_americas: :heart:

10 Likes

Congrats @Rogue! Well deserved!
Thanks again @DougDawson!!

4 Likes

Don’t worry about our brother @CADMAN , he will always have access to RKS, WW X RKS, Uncle Festers Skunk #18 or any strain his heart desires. Believe me when I say when he fires back up he will have a hard time choosing which strain to go with :wink: The list is kind of long, lol.

15 Likes

Very well, then I accept.

8 Likes

Hey, Doug. Your always giving beans away. With the utmost generosity of og behind you!, I have a question for you for some beans. Ya that’s right I want to send some beans to the biggest seed gifted out there,…time to give back. How fast can you start, yourself start a fire by with sticks? Specific question because I know your pretty versed in survival practices.
@DougDawson

5 Likes

Start a fire or get an ember?

6 Likes

Hmm, ember than catch kindling. :thinking: just wondering? No contest. Survival is key. People like you are as well.

5 Likes

Well in this video I got an ember in 30 seconds. From start of camera till fire in hand was 3 min 21 seconds :wink:

14 Likes

That’s what I was looking for bud. Nice I’ll dm you :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Now on to that pack of Jack Herer. Sign up below for a chance to get your own fire :slight_smile:

1. @ShiskaberrySavior
  2. @Illicitmango :us:
  3. @BeagleZ
  4. @Floyd
  5. @Emeraldgreen
  6. @joheimgrohen
  7. @CrunchBerries
  8. @MissinBissin :canada:
  9. @gonzo
  10. @Slammedsonoma420
  11. @Natea :us:
  12. @BudWhisperer
  13. @Murciano207
  14. @JoeCrowe
  15. @MoBilly
  16. @Big
  17. @buck90 :us:
  18. @Andrane
  19. @Tracker
  20. @Greenfingers :us:
  21. @Maddawg :us:
  22. @Green_Light :us:
  23. @BRMTreefarmer :us:
  24. @Mrgreenthumb
  25. @Tlander :thailand:
  26. @Mr_Greenfern
  27. @Abbbian
  28. @503BudMan
  29. @Pigeonman
  30. @RedRock
  31. @no_chem :us:
  32. @BarefootAndBlazed :us:
  33. @unomas :us;
  34. @Terpsnpurps :us:
  35. @ABushOfKush
  36. @FattyRoots
  37. @SHSC-1
  38. @JC72 :us:
  39. @CanuckistanPete
  40. @THCeed
  41. @Sbeanonnamellow
  42. @US3RNAM3
  43. @Gaz29 :uk:
  44. @Tripl3fastaction
  45. @Rhino_buddy
  46. @Cannaology
  47. @Pcc :canada:
  48. @LivingBlackSoil
  49. @Cyr_grow
  50. @buckaroobonsai :us:
  51. @habitt
  52. @Varuna
  53. @Kasper0909
  54. @E5_Wilk
  55. @Jimdoors
  56. @Piter :es:
  57. @patsnumone
  58. @DrGonzo13
  59. @Tao :us:
  60. @carbon
  61. @alwaysnoob
  62. @Tejas :us:
  63. @GregOG :us:
  64. @Oldjoints

Add more numbers as needed.

42 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @DrGonzo13 @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Rogue @Pawsfodocaws @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @iamyou_youareme @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Swe-can @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @G-paS @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @Vagabond_Windy @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @ris @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @buck90 @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @Tlander

31 Likes

@PioneerValleyOG , here is that chance I was speaking of :wink:

13 Likes