Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

No I’ve never had pickled Mackerel either.
lol
We’re going to be chastised and sent to the fishing thread if we aren’t careful.
:fishing_pole_and_fish:

5 Likes

@CanuckistanPete did they straight up steal the design for their album from repo man? kinda funny. i wonder if they paid royalties

1 Like

It was a kind of generic labelling that went on No Name products at the time.

1 Like

Had a string of red chili peppers ganging from ceiling to kitchen counter. After a year they begin to disappear.
Slowly.
From the bottom.
When 12 or more inches disappeared, I figured it out. Any guesses?

Twas a mouse in the house.
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

No just a
question. Usually a trivia question for seeds starts out like
‘OK, I’m going to give out a (blank‐5‐10‐15‐20) pack of seeds if…’
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Which I missed again because I was freezing my ass off in a tree from 430 am til dark. All just to see a porcupine and hear several 10 point squirrels.
Oh and pee in an empty water bottle.

4 Likes

This is a cannabis forum, forgetfulness sometimes happens, I’m an optimist. :smile:

2 Likes

Much better than a full one

5 Likes

Can confirm. There will be a piss explosion if you’re still streaming when a deer park fills up. Goes off like a water balloon. That’s if you’re lucky enough to line your pee hole up over a water bottle in the first place, it’s damn near impossible.

Expert tip: I highly recommend the wide-mouth “Simply Orange” juice containers. They are 64oz - 128oz. Perfect for your car.

#TrailerParkBoys #PissJugs

3 Likes
5 Likes

Wow, was not expecting that haha even though I saw the title first

3 Likes

th-1957232053

3 Likes

Any interest in a 14 pack of Tripping Walrus F1 by @Cartwright? It would be open to US and Canada

10 Likes

Most certainly
Dibs dibs please :grinning:

That does sound good to me too!

Ok. First person to guess the number of strains in my keep vault gets em.

Okay, 150?

1 Like

That’s more than double

420 :crazy_face:

4 Likes

You lucky dog, well if I can guess again, 356?
Edit: I read that wrong

3 Likes