Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Light blue

1 Like

Her second favourite colour is green

4 Likes

My favorite color :joy: had to go for it once I saw orange got taken that blueberry moonglow sounds tasty pm incoming

3 Likes

Thats actually correct. Lol. What the hell, you get a pack too! Send me your details

6 Likes

Hey thanks! DM inbound.

3 Likes

Had an old 69 camaro I painted bright orange lol

4 Likes

Woo Foreigner is #2!

6 Likes

Dam I’m probably down to 6 blockhead x mikado seeds but the mom I’ve kept is great smoke.

5 Likes

That is the strain of edibles I took tonight. It is a great strain for medicating for sure.

6 Likes

Is smoking have the same medicinal effects as edibles for you?
Hope your doing well @chronix

2 Likes

Oh @CapnCannabis thank you for the trade!
I absolutely love all the extras you included! :green_heart:
Gratitude my friend! :v:

14 Likes

Right back at you @Bobgrows thank you for that Bubba for my forever vault. I have a feeling your really going to like that Blood Orange keep an eye on it might be an autoflower not sure I got those out of a dispensary bag and I got some SFV OG one time from the same place when I popped the beans I found they were flowering in like 3 weeks from seed.The terps on that one taste like a San Pelgrino Siciliano Blood Orange soda.Rest are all Regs glad you found that Widow you were looking for enjoy the hell out of them.Peace always for the Karma.

9 Likes

So it looks like we have a winner for the Jack Herer. It’s #17, @CrunchBerries , congratulations bud, send me your info to collect your prize.

33 Likes

Aye good win @CrunchBerries :partying_face::tada:

7 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @DrGonzo13 @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Rogue @Pawsfodocaws @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @iamyou_youareme @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Swe-can @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @G-paS @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @Vagabond_Windy @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @ris @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @buck90 @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers

22 Likes

Congrats @CrunchBerries Well done brother!
Thanks again @DougDawson!!

6 Likes

Dougs! I mean- dibs!

I mean, thanks again @DougDawson

6 Likes

Awe shit! Thank you @DougDawson!! Details coming shortly!!

10 Likes

can you add me please doug? thanks!

2 Likes

So I win?! Hooray!

4 Likes