Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Thanks @DougDawson for the wake-up call. Greatly appreciated. Cheers and Good Luck All

2 Likes

Alright folks.

Free Seeds?
  • Yes please
  • No thank you

0 voters

12 Likes

WTH thought that poll would go crazy.

2 Likes

Alright thereā€™s a few of ya around and Iā€™m bored waiting on my step daughter to meet us to go home.

Open to US and Canada, sorry international folks.

For a 5 pack of Narkush x Bruce Banner by @Oldtimerunderground,

First to type snicKerDoodle gets em.

10 Likes

lol as I was typing, shoot!

1 Like

Winner winner chicken dinner. Send me your details and Iā€™ll get em in the mail in the morning.

4 Likes

That @Oldtimerunderground guy makes good seeds!

4 Likes

Perfect timing too. Got that done just as she arrived :+1:

I just googled Snickerdoodle, I canā€™t believe I have never heard of them before. They sound good!

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: Thank you @chronix, but I didnā€™t make those narkush x bruce banner, just sent them as an extra to @ChronicMcBudz with another packā€¦I believe it was the Blockhead F5 x Mikado BX :grin: I did make the Blockhead cross though, lol.

8 Likes

And a excellent cross it is sheā€™s still in my rotation.
@Oldtimerunderground

4 Likes

Thank you @ShiskaberrySavior :pray::blush:
Definitely 2 of my favourite strains, crossing them together turned out to be a great combo.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been hiding my stash so it lasts . Lol

3 Likes

Have you ever tried a snickerdoodle cookie? They are the bomb!

4 Likes

Those are sitting in the vault! Iā€™m sitting on 60 wonā€™t let go of strains and can only run 2 at a time with my current setup. Had to let some stuff out of my grip before theyā€™re just duds. Canā€™t wait to move and be able to run a small tent for veg clone and sexing my non fem seeds.

Speaking of letting some go, how many of yall around?

12 Likes

Always some of us lurking :eyes:

Love snickerdoodle cookiesšŸ˜‹

6 Likes

Well letā€™s see what we gotā€¦ how about a 10 pack of Blueberry Moonglow? These come from @Sebringā€™s site and are Blueberry Blast x Tsi Fly Moonglow Cut.

How about we guess my wifeā€™s favorite color?

8 Likes

Orange?..

1 Like

Purple @ChronicMcBudz

3 Likes

Got it on the edit. Congrats! Send me your details.

4 Likes