Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Yeah, it’s trippy. It’s a first for me.

I mean their trust level. There are 5 trust levels. 0 is new, 1 is basic, 2 is member, 3 is regular and 4 is leader which is a manual promotion. To go from. basic to member status you have to…

You can get to trust level 2 by…

• visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • casting at least 1 like
  • receiving at least 1 like
  • replying to at least 3 different topics
  • entering at least 20 topics
  • reading at least 100 posts
  • spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

Not a big deal, just never seen anyone here for 20 months and still be a basic member. It’s all good man, as I said, all are welcome to join in.

7 Likes

I just saw them start posting. Just assumed a new comer

2 Likes

It’s cool bud, she basically is a new user if you ignore the time she has been a member. Could be this will get her more involved, nothing wrong with that.

5 Likes

What kinda badge do us old farts get for never leaving has to be some kinda emoji lol

7 Likes

It took me a while to get over my paranoia when I first joined. Hope it does get them to engage more

3 Likes

None of that crap matters. I’m still waiting for my ‘regular’ status. Again.

6 Likes

When’s that supposed to happen ?

3 Likes

He’ll, I don’t know. Ain’t been told.

3 Likes

@CrunchBerries ,
That was a standup thing to do. :wink:
@Natea ,
Good for you! Seeing how many crosses of JH there are out there, that strain must be something extra special.
:clap::clap::clap:

7 Likes

Hell yea :smile:

7 Likes

Thanks, yes I’m blown away by his kindness! Yes I think I will love this strain

5 Likes

May I serve?
artworks-000412225980-olrydl-t240x240

2 Likes

That is the first I have seen that. It reminds me of The Alien.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Lol it’s very unique for sure!! I call it a kraken :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: @G-paS

4 Likes

good morning it is my 39th birthday today. i have never done a seed giveaway but here goes. for a 10pk of sweettooth #3 F3’s @pine gave me a pack of f2’s and my brother and open pollinated 4 males to 6 girls. first seed run did at my brothers. could of went better but seeds were mature although plants were small. i will ask a trivia question in 10 minutes.

15 Likes

Happy birthday!

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Kami have a great one. One more year till you wake up suddenly hard of hearing, failing eyesight and random aches and pains. Enjoy your youth. 40 hits hard!

4 Likes

Happy birthday!!!

2 Likes

happy bday @Kami

3 Likes

@Kami Happy and smoky birthday!! :partying_face: :seedling: :sunrise:

3 Likes