Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Congrats to to the winners

3 Likes

Thanks for the game @ciganomarola

3 Likes

Congratulations @Hapi @JaxxMunster & @Illicitmango, check your PM

6 Likes

Totally awesome cig! Itā€™s really great to see you around on the regular again

2 Likes

@ciganomarola thank you for the game! I was dozing off over here and now Iā€™m wide awake.

1 Like

Thanks @HeadyBearAdventures!
:heart: :heart: :heart:
My likes have been totally depleted but I appreciate you helping to turn up the fun! Always enjoy your contributions.

That Johnny Mnemonic had me rolling.

Donā€™t mention it. I love this community (+this thread) and itā€™s always a blast when I can engage with fellow OGs like this to spread the love.

3 Likes

And I yours my friend

2 Likes

:bowing_man:

@HeadyBearAdventures is it Sunday there yet? Hope the OGs still got some juice because weā€™ve got a bonus round coming up to kick off the week for our OGs on the West Coast.

Full reset, so if you already won you can win an extra little something something.

I happen to go through a lot of gas here; but unfortunately, sometimes that gas gets seededā€¦ could be a surprise nanner or rogue male; but they sometimes come throughā€¦ still everyone knows some of the legends have come from bagseedā€¦ so are you down to hunt for a legend?

(5 beans) 2018 Kings Kush
(5 beans) 2022 Jet Fuel Gelato
(5 beans) 2019 Cherry Punch

4 Likes

More games! ?
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yes, OG! More gamesā€¦

EDIT if we have players of course

3 Likes

Weā€™re here! :rofl:

2 Likes

I better plug my phone in lol. Only at 11% battery left.

1 Like

Well then, let me see.

1 Like

I should have grabbed my lunch from the kitchen before I said ā€œweā€™re hereā€!

2 Likes

For the first pick, who can tell me:
What chemical element is used as a fundamental tool for preservation (selfing females) through multiple preparations/ liquid forms because of itā€™s ethylene blocking properties?

1 Like

Colloidal silver

1 Like

Silver nitrate

Silverā€¦ When am I gonna learn that you need 10 characters before itā€™ll ā€˜replyā€™??? :rofl:

1 Like

@Tlander for the win with the actual element.

Whatā€™s your pick?

2 Likes

hmmm no other players? Just yā€™all three, huh?

2 Likes