Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Wow man! Nice looking budz you’ve got! That HSOG! :drooling_face:

I’d been down to grow some metronome if you got some spares. Also be interested in trying thas HSOG, or giants drink. Looking for anything in particular? I’d love to reciprocate if we make a deal. :+1:

5 Likes

Hi Hoss,

If available can I please try Hood Store OG or Giants Drink please?

Thank you,
Bagman

1 Like

Hood Store OG: Lemon Berry Candy OG (Ethos) x Runtz BX (Tiki)

1 Like

I can definitely get ya some of the Metronome x Eastern Bloc. I suspect these to stink throughout veg as the mom and dad both REEK in veg. The mom requires alot of pruning due and everytime down there she’s throwing Skunk smells at me. I haven’t flowered the mom indoors yet but the first picture is her getting ready to be flipped in less than a week. I flowered her outdoors and pulled a shit ton of beans.
The mom also has a backstory. To make it short… one day in a fit of rage she was ripped from her pot and slung across the yard. Days later I found her Praying in the middle of the yard. I replanted her in a bed and she took off.

The male was popped from a pack that I won in a dischord giveaway. The breeder goes by HoChiMinh. It’s Uzblockistan (Red Scare Seed Co) x Nag Champa (TerpFi3nd).
Here’s the breeders description:
“The Uzblockistan mom was like a rotten pineapple and banana kinda funk to it. It’s my best washer by far, real short and bushy. The nag champa dad had a cheap perfume stem rub and was pretty frosty itself. Big stretch when I was flowering him which you can see in the progeny for sure. Just a pollen Chuck at first but I think the nag champa added a lot of good structure and flavor complexity to the uzbloc. Phenos have been anywhere from that cheap perfume smell to deeply rotting fruit.”

My experience with the male was, he was easy to grow and keep happy, had an exceptional natural structure, and a really funky scent aerates off of it in veg. A nice funky stemrub. & last but not least he has red sap. Guttation appears blood red as well and looks crazy early in the morning.

20 Likes

Nice of you, I would Be very grateful to try Bubblegum Runtz, and Scuba Steve.

3 Likes

I should tagged you… along with @Papalag and @ifish

2 Likes

The scuba steve pheno I’m running stayed pretty squat. She’s just starting to show out at the end of week 6 and smells stringent like some sort of cleaner. The mom was really nice I wish I hadn’t lost her. All threw flower she smelled like sweet peppercorn then at the end and in cure she smelled and tasted just like fresh Spalding basketballs. The male was a stud.

13 Likes

If you should change your mind about shipping to Usa I would really like to try your seeds. TY

Lmao… I remember being hit in the face with a basketball :basketball: lol unique flavor!! :rofl:

2 Likes

I fucked up here’s the pics of the scuba steve I’m running.

16 Likes

What’s even crazier is missing that taste! Fresh leather coating your mouth on the inhale is much more desirable than it sounds.

9 Likes

Absolutely!!! Haha it definitely sounds like a heavy hitter

4 Likes

@Maddawg

This put a smile on my face today. Thanks so much!

20 Likes

Thanks man!!! They already made it already!!! I saw that you found the pbb… that is so exciting!!! Thank you so much!!! :green_heart:

Like Christmas every time!!! Love the quote… so true… and very cool

12 Likes

Ha!! Looks like it’s raining beans from @Maddawg today!!! My post lady thanks you for her figure! Lol

8 Likes

Would love to test out the runtz

2 Likes

@Maddawg
Eagle has landed.
Very excited for this LPC.
Thank you once again sir…

13 Likes

Thanks again @VAhomegrown arrived, safe and sound.
Hapi

3 Likes

@Maddawg
The Bean Bird has landed!
London Pound Cake and Jack Herer crosses sound dank, thanks a bunch!

12 Likes

The beans are just flying around here ! What all is left up for dibs?

5 Likes