Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

I usually clone in a doubled up beer cup and soil. This is new to me. I like it.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been using a bubble cloner a couple years now always near 100% success rates .

4 Likes

Me too. 100% success.

3 Likes

Have a good number of these crosses if anyone is interested in running some beans. First 3 are untested and are from my most recent runs.

Metronome (Cannarado - Papaya x LPC) x Eastern Bloc (Uzblockistan x Nag Champa)

Bubblegum Runtz (Nuglife Farms - Indiana Bubblegum x Runtz BX) x Blue Sunshine (Bodhi - Blue Dream x Sunshine Daydream)

Tropical Sativa (Ace Seeds - Mix Pack) x (GMO x GTH) (TopDawg - GMO x (Grape Ape x Tres Haze))

The next 3 have been ran before and will have a bit more info to give. Donā€™t wanna flood this thread with all the info so if thereā€™s interest Iā€™ll add specific pics/parental info.

Giantā€™s Drink: Booberry Cookies RBX (Ethos) x Cherry Queen (Bodhi)

Hood Store OG: Lemon Berry Candy OG (Ethos) x Runtz BX (Tiki)

Scuba Steve: Critical Kush (NA) x Cherry Queen (Bodhi)

26 Likes

The Giants Drink sounds like something Iā€™d like to tryā€¦let me know . Thanks.

3 Likes

Wow nice man!!! Iā€™d love to try the giants drinkā€¦ it sounds like a great 1!!! Thanks for being so generous!!! Keeping it OG :green_heart:

2 Likes

Hey if you have any extra of those Nuglife farms Runtz Bubblegum Crosses Iā€™d love to have some.Thier Crasher Toyz was awesome high was nothing short of amazing .

11 Likes

I am interested in the Bubblegum Runtz Cross.
Iā€™ll PM ya!

Thank you for this offer! :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Very OG of you @hoss8455 Iā€™d love to try out the ā€œScuba Steveā€ but itā€™ll be on hold until the beginning of 2023, so if somebody else wants if for planting now, Iā€™ll bow out gracefully! Thanks again!
:call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I think these would go amazing at my mother in laws in Costa Rica, if you have enough itā€™d be greatly appreciated. Cheers mate

6 Likes

You know what else would go great there?

Me!

3 Likes

Wouldnā€™t mind those Bubble runtz , sounds pretty nice

1 Like

@hoss8455 Iā€™d love the hood store OG if you have any left

Oh fuck ya bubba I got you. This lady was fully pollinated so I have alot of beans. The pics I have suck because I tried to throw it back under veg light cycle after pollination. I didnā€™t like it and wonā€™t do it again. I had problems with her after that but she purpled up nicely on seed pods and smelled like those flat pink eraser bars. I started called this cross Pink Pearl Haze like those erasers.
The male is a fuckin stud and Iā€™m still holding him. Resistant little stout tank. Funky earthy stemrub. Super tight internodal spacing and double serrations.

This last pic is a female popped from the same pack as the male i used in the cross (GMO x GTH) (Credits to my pal GMO)

14 Likes

Yessir the LBCOG is my favorite smoke. Straight creamy tangerine and vicks vapor rub. No gas no funk but still has that sharpness from the eucalyptus/vicks. Super potent too.
I had one tester run a HSOG lady outdoors and he reported back ā€œlime as fuckkkkā€

12 Likes

That Scuba Steve sounds like a good one and critical Kush is a great strain and I think itā€™s a great sounding cross @hoss8455 and everything sounds and looks great

3 Likes

They sound really good! And they look even better!
All of them sound really good. Those bubblegum runts sound delicious as well.

4 Likes

Damn sounds like youā€™re putting in some work pard
Iā€™ll take some of that giants drink if thereā€™s some available :slightly_smiling_face:way to spread the spirit

4 Likes

@VAhomegrown, the beans arrived safely!

Thanks again for your generosity!

1 Like

Hey @Maddawg ! Got the LPC and PBC crosses today! Youā€™re the best! Love the robin wall kimmerer quote too. Hit my wife right in the face when she saw it. Thanks for making her feel like Iā€™m hanging with the right crowd. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes