Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Nice plants :seedling: impressive garden :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks @Faithisyours

1 Like

@Oldjoints Hi!
In case it is a fem, would the seeds be mostly likely fems!? Or still regs!? Thanks!

3 Likes

Should still be female just may have a greater propensity to prematurely rodelize.

3 Likes

What he said :arrow_up:

3 Likes

@Oldjoints if I understand correctly, they are germinated with a small number of balls for self-pollination. but I’m stoned and google very fast. better to wait for an answer from someone who is familiar with this :dog: :smoking:

2 Likes

You been showing love since I got here, if I made it and you want it I got you.

7 Likes

Once in flower some plants will throw a few “banana’s” usually late in flower. These can if left in the bud pollinate buds. The results from this would be all feminized seed with a chance of hermaphroditism. Doesn’t necessarily mean they will be hermie but the chance does exist.

8 Likes

So I don’t have much maternal flower time info because I put her back into a veg tent after pollination. I do know that my pal who popped the bean of the male before sending it my way (he doesn’t breed or keep males) took the female from the pack 79 days.

3 Likes

I meant it. I was stoned too lazy and used a translator. Sorry :smiley:

1 Like

@Emeraldgreen
I hit the lottery when the mail was delivered today!

Thanks again!

15 Likes

That’s a impressive forest hiding your house.

6 Likes

Fucking Outstanding work man I dig that garden what ever your doing keep on keeping on

4 Likes

Satori from Mandala seeds will do that near the end. Not very many but you may find a couple; WELL worth it anyways. I wonder though if it is because their crosses are very close to “landrace” genetics which they use.

2 Likes

@MoBilly I hope you find one that works for you in them!

2 Likes

Thanks @Maddawg & @BagmanCrappy for the generosity! Going to be sharing these with some new growers here in VA!

19 Likes

Glad they made it @laquiqa!! I hope they are enjoyed :grin:

7 Likes

I don’t mind helping out if you still need some. Just pm me

3 Likes

If there are still any available I be interested in either Bubblegum Runtz or Metronome.

Thanks for offering them.

5 Likes

Thank you @Maddawg
Just got home from the range and found these waiting for me in the mailbox. Thank you again!

15 Likes