Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Was not expecting anything and you dropped a nice envelope on me. What was the LPC?
Thank you brother, may my package to you arrive as quickly.

3 Likes

London pound cake- Lpc @joheimgrohen

5 Likes

Thanks! I’ve got a couple crosses of it that I got from Swarley Seeds. I think I have LPC x Jack the Ripper, I just haven’t gotten to it yet

5 Likes

I was supposed to do a London Pound Cake seed run a couple years ago. Someone stole the seeds from the mail. I got an empty envelope.

7 Likes

Those dirty bastards!!!

3 Likes

the sad thing is,… and i know u have a generous heart… all they had to do was ask… shame!!!

2 Likes

i remember months ago… i killed most the seeds i paid for… and was looking for a seedbank that was reasonable… you sent me a sweet gift of black and blue skunk and some bog stuff…so very cool of you… as u can see i wont forget it… still have the beans…waiting to b a better grower 1st!!

9 Likes

Reasonable seedbank? 5-seeds.com I liked the Sweettooth auto i got from them. Smoking it tonight actually. But I think we’re getting derailed here.

1 Like

Thank you very much for sharing Tangie with me :heart:

Pz & love :v:t2:

11 Likes

That hood store og sounds intriguing my dude

1 Like

You’re so very welcome!
Hope you find your fire in them!
Can’t wait to see your crosses! :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Soon to be a freebie for my OG’s, Blue Sunshine x Grapex.

40 Likes

I wish I would have kept a few more of those film cannisters (I mean I wish my wife wouldn’t have thrown them out)

12 Likes

I still have a couple 3 or 4, I’ll have to look in our camcorder bag, there might be more :joy:

2 Likes

Great job :+1:t2: @Greenfingers hope they grow into beauties and it’ll be interesting seeing what magic these beans have and Happy Growing The Doc

4 Likes

Damn that sounds like a good 1 man!!! I used to save those film canisters and use em as my 1 hitter box lol

1 Like

Thanks @DrGonzo13, I hope they grow something good, I’ll give a couple germination test if something sprout’s I’ll figure out a way to give them out. I still have Apollo Ape dusted with blue sunshine also I see seeds but I want to make sure they’re done :crossed_fingers:t2:

6 Likes

Ooooo tangie, that’s one of my favorites!

1 Like

I have successfully pollinated my VTF clone courtesy of @PhilCuisine with some Bogglegum pollen and I have seeds and I can’t wait until it’s done and it’s just a few branches but it’s also my first attempt at pollen dusting and I am excited about it!

20 Likes

Congratulations! It’s always fun to see it grow and to know you did it.

3 Likes