Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Good to see you back and sorting things out Doc, good on you brother.

4 Likes

Would luv to try any of them bubblegum runtz or tropical sativa…thanks In advance.

1 Like

My package was labelled “OG Zen Giveaway”. While I do know that I replied to a posting regarding a Zen Koan about “the sound of a single hand clapping” a while back, I did not win that giveaway nor did I DM nor send my address to anyone in a time range around that specific date.

1 Like

Mine was just labeled “OG Giveaway”.

I keep track of all outstanding seeds coming my way, and I had nothing from that user. Nor do I have any messages with them.

2 Likes

Was still wondering about that myself I sent him a addy for a giveaway awhile back no never received anything in the mail from him

3 Likes

Same here. I always keep track so I know who to thank or pass on goodies to.

2 Likes

What?! First I’ve heard of this…

1 Like

That giveaway was from @UNrecovery and now that I’m looking at it, I don’t believe I ever received those…maybe they’re the same person?

3 Likes

@us3rnam3 Is the same person as @UNrecovery said he lost his account when he messaged me for my addy told me to give him feedback never saw any seeds though for the riddle giveaway @Randar

Edit Oh they just showed up lol

weird that was back in may lol

6 Likes

There you go!

5 Likes

I see now, thank you @Hempire420. I was passed a win I didn’t dib on :sweat_smile:
At least now I know who to forward em to.
:metal:

2 Likes

The suite number that indicates 6th floor must be a box number in the ups store.

2 Likes

@Maddawg Finally got some goodies in the mail. Thanks again!!

4 Likes

Hey All - sorry about all that confusion - had some personal issues that impacted the timely departure.

@Randar @herojuana.tom @desertheartgardens @LedZeppelin

Definitely NOT collecting anybody’s addresses. Only temporarily used the @UNrecovery acct for the purposes of awarding seeds in the giveaway while i was locked out of my primary

Haven’t had good luck with international and sprinklememayne was outside the US.

11 Likes

Well, I now feel better about all this. Thanks for the clarification @US3RNAM3 .

4 Likes

The beans arrived safe and sound @Maddawg, thank you for your generosity. Ill run these first chance so I can compare them to Lemon pound cake.

18 Likes

Been busy. Not mail day; but when I woke up this evening I had a pleasant surprise waiting for me. A sms saying that the neighbor was nice enough to drop off some mail and that I should go grab it.

Thank you @Maddawg!

& thanks @Oldjoints

These gifts made my day today.

30 Likes

Hey! sorry for the delay, I did not receive anything unfortunately, and assume they were unable to make it across the border to me.

1 Like

Just wanted to give a big OG Thank You to @hoss8455 !!!

This came in the mail just in time to brighten a dark Monday. Thanks again sir!!!
These are going to jump up to the top of the list of beans I’m popping next.

17 Likes

Same got mine too @hoss8455 . I’ll pop some very soon.

6 Likes