Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

I’d be interested in some also. Please and thanks.

4 Likes

@Mithridate As usual, you’ve been causing a stir brother!!
Keep on trucking!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :woman_farmer: :footprints: :hugs:

2 Likes

Any thing bog I’d never turn down .

4 Likes

Did you say 3kg? Of seeds? I’ll take a little weight off your hands brother. Cant say no to some BOG genetics.

3 Likes

@Abbbian :wink::pray: wait when I drop some worked skunk crosses, I’ll crash the server :joy:

@ShiskaberrySavior @Habitt
there’s plenty to go around, I’ll open some form of sign up once everything is sorted and cured a bit.

14 Likes

No rush if you tag me when there ready that would be great.

4 Likes

Same here as @ShiskaberrySavior just tag me when you’re ready.

1 Like

Please tell me in not to late! Hell yes I want in

2 Likes

Brother he’s got 6.6 POUNDS of seeds. I think he’s still good. :wink:

2 Likes

Might be easier??

I would like some of those too…LOL :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Well I missed the sign up for both of @DougDawson bulk giveaways on BOG gear I’m just hoping on the random draw for those now. So if I’m a little excited please forgive me. I currently have 2 BOG crosses from another member and want to add as many as I can get my grubby paws on.

4 Likes

Hey bud, it’s still open. Doug has been super generous and given away a ton of free beans. Just make sure to signup after each drawing on the new wiki he creates.

3 Likes

We’re on the same boat brother.
I’m watching those raffles like a vulture and getting desperate by the minute thinking I might miss the chance.

4 Likes

There’s probably 60 more cards left to pass out I’m hoping I need to win some too.

6 Likes

I gladly donate the card to whoever wants it, I just need the seeds, need!

4 Likes

I thought I’d mention a forever stamp in flip and greeting card gets them to Canada . Not sure what that stamp costs?

2 Likes

A global stamp will cost just under $1,50 and sends up to 1oz in an ordinary envelope 1st class anyhere in the globe where there is postal service

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying that wasn’t sure the particulars.

1 Like

It would certainly appear that way :slightly_smiling_face: some rumors say I go through over 10,000 seeds a year :laughing::man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Thats a lot of seeds. Ever consider starting your own bean company?

1 Like