Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

I would be thrilled to get some bog genes in my stash. Super Interested thanks!

3 Likes

Canā€™t get any better than BOG gear and if itā€™s @Mithridate and itā€™s Sour Strawberry enough said and it was pretty slow until the words BOG gear were mentioned as it should Happy Growing The Docā€¦ watching the fun from the sidelines!

5 Likes

Thereā€™s much interested here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Iā€™m very interested Iā€™m some sour strawberries! never had any BOG beans yet

5 Likes

Youā€™re in for a treat then @JaxxMunster

4 Likes

:laughing::laughing:

Alright, duly noted. Iā€™ll either do a full blown signup or do batches and ship them myself. Stay tuned.

For this run I ran 30 f2s, kept 10, ran the 10, kept 4 females and 3 males and then open pollinated the remaining 7, all keepers :slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

Just 1 word BOG.

and the thread lights the hell up!!! Hahahahaha

7 Likes

Lol am I cheating if I ask what the timeframe would be?? :sweat_smile: sorry. not sorry :grin: just kidding Iā€™ll stay tuned :wink:

5 Likes

Iā€™d love some sour strawberries! If you have extra that is.

4 Likes

I always love seeing the drive and joy that Mr BOGā€™s gear brings the Community when just mentioned let alone making a crap load of tasty strawberries for sharing with the lucky ones Thanks for the work and time @Mithridate

5 Likes

Well, I still have 1 and a half plant to shuck, so give it 2 weeks. Then Iā€™ll be ready to rock :wink:

15 Likes

Ooooooh yeah!!! Thanks so much manā€¦ Iā€™ll be watching like a hungry hawkā€¦ talons drawnā€¦ :laughing:

I look forward to it man! Thank you again for just being cool manā€¦ very generous !!! I actually set an alarm on my phone calendar for thisā€¦ I suggest everyone do the sameā€¦ this is a big 1 !!! Woohoo!!!

4 Likes

If?!?!? :drooling_face:
:raised_hands::sweat_smile::v:

2 Likes

Lol, well it could have been a possibilityā€¦ I had like 3 people comment on my 3 months long seed run šŸ„² :green_heart:

5 Likes

Whaat?!?! Searching now

1 Like

Lol, yes please.

3 Likes

If it makes you feel better I definitely read and liked every single post you made in there. You defo got things under control, what am I gonna contribute haha. ā€œCool plants bro!ā€ :rofl:

2 Likes

Same manā€¦ I went in and looked around with amazement!!! Great job bro!! You got all my likes for the day!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I just had to pull back for a bit but itā€™s been a great time following along the grow and I look forward to seeing what is in them orange x Sour strawberry x so thanks The Doc

2 Likes

All good gentlemen, I donā€™t do this for my ego I do it cuz I canā€™t stop :joy:

15 Likes