Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Thanks for the Panama @US3RNAM3

9 Likes

Any mor dibs left

4 Likes

Seems as though DIBS is the word of the day in hereā€¦:grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

I dibs u sir weedalot lol

2 Likes

7 Likes

DIBS DEEZ NUTS

10 Likes

Damn I missed itšŸ˜‚

But just in case dibs!

3 Likes

Hope they yield something interesting for you. The delay in the last Zen giveaway was inexcusable - hospital stays be damned, El nombre de usuario will continue to move inthe spirit of OG.

Anybody miss out on the fall '22 coop box? I have a pack of AK Bean brains BB Muffin X Vintage BB to the first one to call ā€œdibs 1ā€.

Anybody need some seeds that work well in temperate outdoor environment? Also have some BC Big Bun X Kryptonite to the first one to call ā€œdibs 2ā€.

Got 3 seeds left of what I believe is Jamaican fire & ice hybrid gathered from the island, the pheno I had definitely was indica dominant. If this is of interest, hit me with ā€œdibs 3ā€ and itā€™s yours.

11 Likes

Dibs 1 bubba

2 Likes

Man! You are ROCKINā€™ this thread now

2 Likes

Dibs 3 bro

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I would have chosen as well! Good choice.

1 Like

Ohā€¦ damn I hate beating people sometimesā€¦ do u want it bro?

2 Likes

Please no, Iā€™m just here watching. Plenty of lifetimes worth to go through!
Thank you for the offer!

3 Likes

Did someone say dabs? I mean dibs!

3 Likes

Are you suuuuuure?? Lol I have no problem passing itā€¦ Iā€™ve had some nice wins lately and just nice stuffā€¦ itā€™s yours friend!!

3 Likes

Hey redirect ā€¦ @Slammedsonoma420 is just being modestā€¦ let him have it buddy!!! Thank you for the giveaway itā€™s always a good time win lose or draw!!

4 Likes

I see Mike typing for a long timeā€¦
Dibs too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

See? How cool is THAT? Never know what to expect around here. Youā€™re a good man @Terpsnpurps

3 Likes

Lmaoā€¦ I always find it funny to see people type foreeeeeeverā€¦ and then itā€™s something shortā€¦ like

Woohoo whatā€™s up! :raised_hands:

Lmao

4 Likes