Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Thank you very much! Please accept them, I really was just in here watching! I’ve got so many beans to go though! Sitting In a chair by the mailbox waiting for the fall box!!!

3 Likes

Okay okay I will if u insist broski

1 Like

I was just seeing what’s going on. I have beans that will probably never see the light of day, let alone any dirt. I just like to watch the winners mostly.

8 Likes

I was watching too brother …
I too have beans to go through couple of years or so, couple of them are from you…:wink:
I love watching giveaways…

5 Likes

DIBS 123 hahaha

1 Like

Same bro… I’ve gotten some yummy stuff I’m saving for later from you… you gave me :fire:!!! Awesome OG gromie right there!!!

2 Likes

I know most of you have gone over to my MarsHydro thread. But for those who have not, if you wanna see some really spectacular plants, go have a look-see. They are just now starting to flower good too, so the show is really just starting.

7 Likes

Dibs 1 & Dibs 3 accounted for. Haha I see we got some low key tricksters in the thread, remember the winning phrase on the second offer requires the number 2 after dibs =)

Still got the “Dibs 2” BC Big Bun x Kryptonite up for grabs.

2 Likes

You know it… I’m there man!!

2 Likes

Dibs 2. !!!

1 Like

…and there’s Firecatcher #3.

3 Likes

Hahaha you know you’re a “like” whore… hahaha… prolly get allllll my likes… again! Lol

2 Likes

I feel like I came in at the end of something haha.

1 Like

Lmao… you are very intuitive @Kasper0909

2 Likes

Wait what? What’s going on?

2 Likes

Just popped in here and Bam!!! Free seeds falling from the sky!!

2 Likes

Anything fun going on in here tonight? I havnt been here in a few months.

2 Likes

Well for some yeah

2 Likes

Haha… stick around… it’ll happen… it’s luck of timing… after all… I’m a percussionist

1 Like

Well I am a patient man :laughing:

1 Like