Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Thanks for doing this @DougDawson ā€¦often- pollen is even better than seeds when we rarely get males of our own!!

6 Likes

We certainly do

3 Likes

Can someone add me? I donā€™t know how to do it without fucking everything up

2 Likes

You canā€™t add people or youā€™re out. Click the edit button on the bottom right of the wiki page. A window pops upā€¦add the next number (currently 55 but that may change) a period, then a space (important) then put in @hoss8455 and hit the edit button. If you get any type of notification cancel your post and start over (also important)

10 Likes

Check this out Organic Gorillas Free Seed Raffles - #797 by OrganicGorilla

4 Likes

Hey @hoss8455 , @CanuckistanPete is correct, when adding to a wiki it is against the rules to add a person. If done on a Co-op both your name and their name would end up removed and the person who signed up the other person would not be allowed to join that particular offering. That said I added you because this is my wiki and my giveaway so in this case I will accept it :wink: Clearly you wanted to sign up but didnā€™t want to mess anyone up. Keep @CanuckistanPeteā€™s post in mind though, itā€™s very importing to remember. You should check out my Wiki thread to see how to add yourself without messing things up. It will guide you through the process and what to watch for.

9 Likes

Sixty-nineā€¦ awwwweeeee yeahhhhhhhhh :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I appreciate it boss, Iā€™m on there twice now, you can disregard the second numberā€‹:handshake::handshake: (#58 originally)

2 Likes

Looks like @CanuckistanPete removed your second entry.

2 Likes

I did @DougDawson

3 Likes

Thank you @Mithridate for the generous card and seeds. I love orange and strawberry !!!

14 Likes

Thanks @CanuckistanPete for letting them know about adding others and for removing the duplicate.

6 Likes

Least I can do on here Doug.

6 Likes

@Mrgreenthumb look

3 Likes

Wow I wa gonna say thi page Sure has changed, but it seems Dougā€™s back?
I remain, utterly high and confused.

5 Likes

I know right, itā€™s like I am everywhere :ghost:

7 Likes

Got some love!!! Ty my friend!!!

9 Likes

Thceed may be dropping some :fire: seeds Friday in his ā€œBeans for everyoneā€ thread. Keep your eye out!

3 Likes

Thank you for the heads up @Gonzo !!!

1 Like

Thanks for the chance @DougDawsonā€¦ sweet giveaway!!!

1 Like