Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Are you serious 2 grand ?

2 Likes

I know I havenā€™t been on og for very long and havenā€™t contributed much of anything. I can back away from the giveaways.

I do want to say I am enjoying myself on og and plan on contributing more. But I can see exactly what everyone is talking about, I probably shouldnā€™t be trying to win anything at this point.

5 Likes

ALOT of 'ā€˜seed whoresā€™ on here-- So donā€™t feel bad!
Some are collectors, breeders, people who want to keep strains ā€˜aliveā€™, peeps that grow a bunch of varieties at once and donā€™t keep Momā€™s or re-vegā€¦ everyone has their own reason for collecting/hordingā€¦
As long as it isnā€™t just to make a profit off someone elseā€™s generosityā€¦that is pretty Low - IMHO

11 Likes

Pish posh. Thatā€™s ridiculous. Join in unless someone specifically restricts the giveaway.

8 Likes

Youā€™ve been here more than 6 months, and interact with peepsā€¦ not like you just signed up in December/January because you heard yu could get free seeds! :relaxed:

4 Likes

I personally donā€™t think thatā€™s right, you should join in the fun. Unless specifically stated that pips are required. I can understand some with strains they donā€™t want to take a chance on.

7 Likes

Well, I try to keep momsā€¦ but as a lone grower, with multiple strains I can compare between themā€¦ to see what is better.
But no moms at this time because just starting to grow after many yearsā€¦
And if landraces are in the wayā€¦ well, my debility. My next run will be cretan landraceā€¦ and try to make seeds to spread.

For now I have plenty of space, if my couple donā€™t send me out of home :rofl:

Happy growings.

5 Likes

Keep the seeds flowing! I honestly donā€™t see too many sharks. once in a while but we all can spot them. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Iā€™m bad at collecting them but Iā€™ve never sold a pack given lots away grown several 100 different strains since joining here .

I do feel bad at times entering my name if I donā€™t have a interest in growing a certain strain or already have it I wonā€™t enter .

Some times itā€™s nice to get a second pack of something if youā€™ve only got 3/5 seeds to start with .

8 Likes

3 Likes

Wow thatā€™s crazy!

3 Likes

Hey, man go ahead and buy those for me and I promise I wonā€™t move away to Texas!

1 Like

This place was rotten with Goji OG in the fall!

2 Likes

so thats $1,000 ???

3 Likes

INSTAGRAM It doesnā€™t effect me now, I only send Coin Flips w/Washers or 3D-Printer Flips. Iā€™ll ride with anyone UNTIL Iā€™m convinced they donā€™t respect the Rules of The Road!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

No, no, no, this was not my point at all bud. Personally I donā€™t care if someone signs up for every single giveaway done on OG. Where I have a problem is people who are on OG for only that reason. They are useless vampires that have no place in the OG community IMO. When ones only goal is to take advantage of OGers generosity it makes me mad. Folks can contribute in many ways. Post in topics, make journals, help others, learn from others etc. I am a fiend for data so I tend to check peopleā€™s activity. You can see where they post and what they do. Itā€™s amazing how many you find that only post in giveaway threads. Those are the ones that donā€™t deserve to be part of this place. We should all contribute in our own ways, but ones contributions should go well beyond trying to acquire free seeds. While I love the free seeds that you can get on OG it should be the bottom of the priority list for a member IMO. Anyway I should not have brought this up in the FSFC thread so I will end this here. Have a great Friday OG.

23 Likes

well said @DougDawson , pretty much mirrors my thoughts

5 Likes

Dibbs :slight_smile:

4 Likes

DOUBLE DIBS!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I just want to say some people are less fortunate than others I think sometimes we forget that

1 Like