Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Watch out!!! That’s one spicy pepper!

20 Likes

Congrats @BarefootAndBlazed ! :+1:
Thanks for another shot @DougDawson :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Shiiiiit that looks good, we need an OG home canned goods exchange

4 Likes

please add me, thanks dude!

Congratulations @BarefootAndBlazed, nice win. woot woot :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Be prepared to get addicted to creating seeds.

7 Likes

Hey @DougDawson I know I requested to be added to your list, I believe it was over the weekend? Can I ask you to double-check? I don’t see my name in the list you so graciously post on all these awesome giveaways. My apologies if I am just being impatient.

2 Likes

I’m so excited for these! I’ve got 4 Trinidad Douglah that have already sprouted, 1 chocolate habanero, and then 3 more habs waiting to pop up, and the 4 citron. This summer I may hit you up for some hot sauce advice…I saw the other one you shared and it looked amazing.

4 Likes

@FirstCavApache64 very well done my friend. You did great!! Its a special kind of altruistic joy, as addictive as seed gathering, growing, and smoking some fine flower.

2 Likes

The Kush Mints from @Shoreline are absolutely amazing. Got a late start on the last year, but I can tell you the nugs come out tight and compact, nothing fluffy about em. Taste is amazing, and high just as good.

5 Likes

Got some flips in the mail, Thank you, will try n post pics later is they are currently un-retrieveable in the kitchen.
Today I was able to sit up and swing my legs off the bed.
Little steps.

10 Likes

Thanks @BasementBeans I’ve liked so much of grape truffle, i am happy to grow this again and make a f2 for a friends.
And this Goji OG x Inebriating Mints sounds :fire: :fire: :fire:

Thanks @Ris Thank you su much for the sticker and the seeds, i wanted one of this for me. When i have some free space in veg tent, i pop some of this Monster Kush.

13 Likes

Thank you @Alphatoy, I received your card today and I’ll be sending back a couple of things I have back in appreciation for your generosity.

15 Likes

Thanks @DesertHeartGardens

11 Likes

Is useful still selling seeds anywhere?
That’s a great collection!

6 Likes

Useful sells at JBC for sure.

7 Likes

Dc seed exchange but already sold out

6 Likes

I’ll continue praying for you @PioneerValleyOG
I was miserably sick the last few weeks and would have wrote sooner if I could.

Definitely take it slow, and remember people are praying for you.

:v::green_heart:

6 Likes

Jbc only has like one thing last time I looked.

3 Likes

Useful also drops @Great_lakes_Genetics
https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/useful-seeds/

Lucky Lime is the only listing left… sounds good though.

5 Likes