Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Useful hadn’t made a drop in a while, glad to see he is ok and back at it.

3 Likes

Yesss! Glad to see more pollen giveaways @DougDawson ! Overgrow spirit to the max, Semilla 4 life

3 Likes

There will be more to come. I love giving out pollen and watching fem seed growers making their first seeds. It’s cool when others use it as well but to help someone make their first seeds just warms my heart.

12 Likes

Not sure how I missed it but I have added it @FeloniousMonk , was a busy weekend, lol.

4 Likes

They’ve got like 5 things right now….

2 Likes

I’m glad you like to help people confidently Chuck their first bit of pollen. Coming from an experienced grower like you, and the thread, we know that the plants were well selected so in turn mean quality pollen. Knowing you have good genetics and pollen woohoo. That would get me spreading some pollen on a few of my buds. Fearing making shitty seeds that grow weird plants is their for me for sure. I’d hate to lose bud for seeds for the seeds to grow weird and then waste space, time, materials. Your contribution to this site are at heroic levels @dougdawson thank you!

3 Likes

It’s a pleasure my friend and a little selfish really, it makes me happy :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Doing good things and helping people is supposed to make you feel good. So with as giving as you are I would say you are allowed to be a little selfish. Lmao

6 Likes

No worries! I was torn between not wanting to bug you and not wanting to miss out. Thank you for what you do!

4 Likes

Beans and stickers arrived safely @PioneerValleyOG Thanks again for the opportunity!

13 Likes
  1. @hermit

Hello fam. Just a quick note, I still haven’t been able to get the seeds out for my Birthday giveaway, and a few others. But I am on it. I have all those and a couple addys, but still looking for my Lil brown book which also has a couple that need to go out. Please be patient. Ty.
Have a great OG day,!!!

13 Likes

That is great news! Glad you are getting better. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

4 Likes

I’m also glad to hear you are feeling better :pray:

2 Likes

I figured when you peeled the tape and chili seeds fell out it would make sense haha.

3 Likes

Lol yep! Also… not so much on falling out, the tape looked like a used biore strip. I kinda gently peeled them off, but I think they’re mostly fine; I only crumbled a couple

4 Likes

Thought id share this PVOGs very first 2023 A New Life Begins.

Every day is a blessing.

Super Skunk
Gotta love the classics.

15 Likes

Awesome day at the mailbox. Thanks @greenbeans506!

13 Likes

@yardgrazer Heck yeah! Keep me posted if you pop em! :metal::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Hey there is a giveaway for a viparspectra ks5000 the link is in my thread if anyone is interested.My first grow journal white crack! it’s at the end.

2 Likes