Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

I’ll forward you a pack if that’s what you need
@PatHealy are you looking for something yourself?

1 Like

Nope, not really anything I’m looking for. I’ve got plants about to flip and beans in the fridge to run if I don’t come across any decent priced cuts I trust before next run. Also, have some packs that are available at banks I’d run. I’d be interested in the info on who has/sells the best Grapestomper or Sour Grapes beans these days though? Much appreciated!

2 Likes

@DougDawson did a run of Sour Grape seeds a while back, I don’t know but if anybody has some he might be a good person to talk to,

3 Likes

Thanks for the info! Those were BOG’s version of it? I’m guessing what I’m looking for are gone these days. Oh well. Anyone grow out Hazeman’s version?

2 Likes

Doug Dawson has done several runs of BOG seeds, and those were one. If you would like, I have a some BogBubble from a run of that he did that I would be able to send as soon as I can pick up a flip and a washer.

1 Like

BTW, there are still some Tier 2 spots for signup of BOG Blue Moon Rocks for the Fall Coop Box:

1 Like

Missed that signup by a mile :joy:

3 Likes

@Cyr_grow did the BogBubble. I did Sour Bubble, Sour Grape, Blue Kush and Blue Moon Rocks. Sweet and Sour Cindy are next :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for the info! Just not interested in any BOG reproduction work or anything. Cool to see everyone that enjoyed his work carrying it on for sure though.

2 Likes

There are still 20 spots available :thinking: TL3 members are allowed to sign up under TL2, just not the other way around :wink:

2 Likes

I have a vile of Sunset sherbert photo fem pollen that I bought on strainly for $50 a few months ago in the freezer. I’ll send it to someone who will make seeds and send me some back when it’s all done.

4 Likes

Thank you buddy. Slid in at the bottom there!
So much to keep track of

1 Like

D’oh, I had you in my notes and @Cyr_Grow on Sour Bubble, gotta fix that mix up!

1 Like

@DougDawson
your commitment to BOG strains is impressive. they’re not something i plan to grow soon but it looks like people are loving your work.

2 Likes

I should like to sign up for the BOG Moon Rocks but I cannot figure out where to go to sign up.

1 Like

Go to this post and add your name bud.

4 Likes

Ahhhhh it was at the top, I was looking for it down towards the bottom. Thanks for the link.

1 Like

Merry Monday! I have a 12 pk of feminized Strawberry Glue (Strawberry Diesel x Gorilla Glue #4) for the 3rd person that calls dibs.

8 Likes

Dibs, on to the next person!

Good morning everyone :coffee:

3 Likes

Sounds delicious! I’ll bite for a buddy! Dibs please!

2 Likes