Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

In my area days start getting longer day after winter solstice. Still have about 12/12 April 1
I’m going to look that up and see what is the latest I can pop more beans

2 Likes

I usually try to get seeds started around spring solstice and things typically stay in veg full season so I’d def try it in ur area too. We think indoors to protect while they are young but it doesn’t let them tune into that minute or two gain each day to know where they are at in the season

Equatorial can be a lil more finicky

3 Likes

That orange cookie x chocolate diesel I’ve been looking 4 that

1 Like

Interesting selections @PatHealy , thanks for offering them up.

7 Likes

yes please…to be honest, i could be one of the last ones asking, but i am wide open to a surprise…mochasicle, apple runtz, gmo chocolate deisel

3 Likes

That GMO chocolate diesel does sound good :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Well hell! I was supposed to be taking another day off! But I believe I just scored a pack off @PatHealy! Thanks again Pat!
Gain some… give some!
I have a 5 pack of Gorilla Dawg Photo Regs to the first to show me a picture of your favorite smoking device clean or dirty!

4 Likes

Alpha runtz looks good!

2 Likes

Best I’ve tried

6 Likes

Send the deets! @Movement13 :green_heart::green_heart::heart::heart:
Then tell me what that is!!:joy:

4 Likes

Storz + Bickel Mighty+. Big fan of mine as well.

4 Likes

Negative. None will auto flower till F3. They all carry it recessively after the first cross photo x auto. I think this is where you can find the fast flowerererers though.

2 Likes

That Chocolate Skunk Fem peaks my innerest.

2 Likes

If anyone wants to send me a pack of @PatHealy, I’ll return the favour.

4 Likes

I’ll forward you a pack if that’s what you need
@PatHealy are you looking for something yourself?

1 Like

Nope, not really anything I’m looking for. I’ve got plants about to flip and beans in the fridge to run if I don’t come across any decent priced cuts I trust before next run. Also, have some packs that are available at banks I’d run. I’d be interested in the info on who has/sells the best Grapestomper or Sour Grapes beans these days though? Much appreciated!

2 Likes

@DougDawson did a run of Sour Grape seeds a while back, I don’t know but if anybody has some he might be a good person to talk to,

3 Likes

Thanks for the info! Those were BOG’s version of it? I’m guessing what I’m looking for are gone these days. Oh well. Anyone grow out Hazeman’s version?

2 Likes

Doug Dawson has done several runs of BOG seeds, and those were one. If you would like, I have a some BogBubble from a run of that he did that I would be able to send as soon as I can pick up a flip and a washer.

1 Like

BTW, there are still some Tier 2 spots for signup of BOG Blue Moon Rocks for the Fall Coop Box:

1 Like