Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

I am kinda the new guy here

But if everyone is growing the popular ones

I would be mad happy to grow some of the ones not so open on here

And gladly run a grow log as I feel comfortable doing so with the group here

They are very helpful

7 Likes

They both sound equally sweet to me man. I’m gonna have to get some of those 13’s going for ya :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Well I guess I could send you a few beans if you want them. PM me your address.

8 Likes

You 🫵 @darkillusion :mage:‍♂are one of the most generous people in the OG community! :tophat: :clap: :+1: :facepunch: :star_struck: :tada: :partying_face: :sunglasses: :v:

4 Likes

Agreed

Your not so bad yourself
@OhNo555
With generosity like this. It’s always a forward thinking

And POSITIVE VIBES

3 Likes

You guys can follow my Sour 13 grow here.
Along with some other strains.

Hoping to get a female to grow out. I need to do an update, they are much bigger now but still not showing sex.

11 Likes

Just an FYI…I am now down to my last pack of Sour 13 that I plan to give away. Will be giving it out at a later date and time.

19 Likes

Your kindness is above all

Thank you for everything and the chance to win when you post em

4 Likes

Oh no! Sour 13 gone forever?
I think I have 2 or 3 beans left.

3 Likes

I know! That’s the one I’ve been waiting on! I’ll have to stalk OG for the next few days, lurkin* in the shadows, waiting to pounce! :fire::rofl::fire::rofl::fire::rofl::fire:

4 Likes

Yep after that last pack I am out. Only keeping about 20 seeds for myself.

16 Likes

You should try and start some kind of grow log with the seeds @darkillusion sends you. It’s all a good practice to tag someone when growing there gear. Just type their name in thread and let them know so they can follow. Just fyi. Welcome to og and by the way don’t be discouraged you will have seeds rolling in no time.

7 Likes

How many Royals do you have left :eyes:
I need that one in my tent one day

I’m getting to your Sour 13s as soon as room opens up :raised_hands:

And @Tuned I’ll definitely be checking out your grow. I’m really surprised there aren’t more grow logs of her in here.

Maybe Dark Illusions will allow us to make F2s… ?
It would be a shame for these crosses to be gone forever. They have such beautiful genetics :pray::green_heart:

3 Likes

Well now I feel a little silly for doing Royal P outdoors this summer instead of the Sour 13s.

Somehow I will cope.

2 Likes

I am also one of the few who have missed the royal. Maybe one day it will happen

4 Likes

Man the royal procession sounds awesome, I missed countless giveaways of the RP but I was able to snag a pack of the sour 13 one evening that I popped on here at the perfect time.

Hearing how limited they are makes me want to run those sour 13 beans before too long

Have a good day everyone!

5 Likes

I still have some more of them to give out but that will not last for much longer.

I am not stopping anyone from doing that.

18 Likes

You are awesome along with everyone else here.
I have 3 varieties of what look like Great seeds popped now.
I thank each and everyone who participate in this program and fun.
Waiting to cull any males LOL

3 Likes

In around 3-4 hours from now I will be offering up my last pack of Sour 13 seeds. Since it will be my last pack of that strain to give out I think I might be doing a trivia movie question to get a winner for them.

21 Likes

Scarface

Just wanna get a jump start

@darkillusion
Gotta keep people on their toes

And if Scarface isn’t the answers

It’s gotta be Spaceballs
Or History if the world Part 1

3 Likes