Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Everyone’s sleeping and I’m lurking again…

300781592_143030128416979_7590434825742587569_n

9 Likes

Not everyone… Some have awake a couple hours ago… but wanting to sleep again :rofl:

2 Likes

I hope you find some :fire: in there.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Morning @hoss8455 I truly appreciate the Seeds that you have sent to me…

What is XtrA special is the History of your actions and the targeted outcome.
that you provided for me!

OG has Always been a special place to meet people and Your Seeds will be loved

I’m having Impure thoughts

17 Likes

I am looking for one single volunteer. Yesterday I harvested these off of a beautiful Platinum City Runtz plant. As far as I know the seeds in that box are the only seeds of that strain in the world and I’d like to share a 5 pack of these photo fem seeds with someone who is ready to grow them when they arrive.

This is the Platinum City Runtz.

If you’re interested please send me a DM and we can discuss it. Those who have an active grow journal here on OG have a 100% better chance then someone who doesn’t,.

25 Likes

I’m off topic posting, but I know people will see it here.
You MUST go sign up to purchase this, or you are not a good OG member. That’s not a judgement, it’s a fact.

6 Likes

Please, spread it far and wide and sell these cheaply priced western consumer items at full speed!

Much obliged.

5 Likes

An amazing auction for an amazing cause! Get in there guys and let’s raise some funds to fight cancer and support St.Jude’s!

4 Likes

OK, we have our latest BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen winner. It’s #2, @duo . Send me your info to collect your prize.

20 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Frosty78 @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m
tenor (3)

9 Likes

Next round of BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @420noob
  2. @Frosty78
  3. @Sincitytoker
  4. @NDNCHILD :us:
  5. @Cannaology
  6. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  7. @patsnumone
  8. @PatioMat
  9. @Illicitmango
  10. @HollySun91
  11. @OhNo555 :us:
  12. @LzBoy :canada:
  13. @SleepySails
  14. @Smoklahoma :us:
  15. @PioneerValleyOG
  16. @BuckeyeBeanz
  17. @Gimme5minutes
  18. @STIGGY
  19. @InTheWoods
  20. @Keene
  21. @Sniklefritz
    Add more numbers as needed
27 Likes

Many thanks for another chance

3 Likes

Congratulations :balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @duo on the win for that BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen, way to GO bro! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

Thanks @DougDawson for for another shot at a GR8 giveaway! :facepunch::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to everyone! :wink::partying_face::tada::+1::four_leaf_clover::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Way to go @duo :ok_hand:
Thanks for another shot @DougDawson
Is is fairly easy to pollenate a selected strain?

6 Likes

Too easy.
Even easier to accidentally pollinate more than you intended.
Basically if you think about pollen near your plant, it will get seeds.

6 Likes

Often easier than pollinating a selected human. Usually not as fun though.

6 Likes

Congrats @duo
Hope you make a nice cross with it. :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fire: :fire: :fire:

5 Likes

Dropped everything off. Enjoy!

21 Likes

Congrats @duo :boom: :sunglasses:

Thanks for the opportunities Doug! :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

So did impure kush come from @hoss8455? I think so. Beautifully written description but doesn’t say if fems. I think they are just want to make sure thanks.

10 Likes