Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Buddy gave me my first seeds and I have kept a clone. Had her tested the other day at 28% THC.

8 Likes

Nice! Thatā€™s a crazy THC level.
The Barbara Bud x Guava hash run is 3rd in line right now, so probably popping in September sometime.
Iā€™ll tag you when they get wet.

3 Likes

Can i call dibs?
Dibs

3 Likes

I donā€™t see why not? Dm your safe address please. @Gimme5minutes

3 Likes

Wtg bud. :grinning:
Thanks @duo

4 Likes

Thanks a lot guys! @DougDawson and @Greenfingers

doug.PNG

13 Likes

Everyoneā€™s sleeping and Iā€™m lurking againā€¦

300781592_143030128416979_7590434825742587569_n

9 Likes

Not everyoneā€¦ Some have awake a couple hours agoā€¦ but wanting to sleep again :rofl:

2 Likes

I hope you find some :fire: in there.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Morning @hoss8455 I truly appreciate the Seeds that you have sent to meā€¦

What is XtrA special is the History of your actions and the targeted outcome.
that you provided for me!

OG has Always been a special place to meet people and Your Seeds will be loved

Iā€™m having Impure thoughts

17 Likes

I am looking for one single volunteer. Yesterday I harvested these off of a beautiful Platinum City Runtz plant. As far as I know the seeds in that box are the only seeds of that strain in the world and Iā€™d like to share a 5 pack of these photo fem seeds with someone who is ready to grow them when they arrive.

This is the Platinum City Runtz.

If youā€™re interested please send me a DM and we can discuss it. Those who have an active grow journal here on OG have a 100% better chance then someone who doesnā€™t,.

25 Likes

Iā€™m off topic posting, but I know people will see it here.
You MUST go sign up to purchase this, or you are not a good OG member. Thatā€™s not a judgement, itā€™s a fact.

6 Likes

Please, spread it far and wide and sell these cheaply priced western consumer items at full speed!

Much obliged.

5 Likes

An amazing auction for an amazing cause! Get in there guys and letā€™s raise some funds to fight cancer and support St.Judeā€™s!

4 Likes

OK, we have our latest BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen winner. Itā€™s #2, @duo . Send me your info to collect your prize.

20 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Frosty78 @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m
tenor (3)

9 Likes

Next round of BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @420noob
  2. @Frosty78
  3. @Sincitytoker
  4. @NDNCHILD :us:
  5. @Cannaology
  6. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  7. @patsnumone
  8. @PatioMat
  9. @Illicitmango
  10. @HollySun91
  11. @OhNo555 :us:
  12. @LzBoy :canada:
  13. @SleepySails
  14. @Smoklahoma :us:
  15. @PioneerValleyOG
  16. @BuckeyeBeanz
  17. @Gimme5minutes
  18. @STIGGY
  19. @InTheWoods
  20. @Keene
  21. @Sniklefritz
    Add more numbers as needed
27 Likes

Many thanks for another chance

3 Likes

Congratulations :balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @duo on the win for that BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen, way to GO bro! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

Thanks @DougDawson for for another shot at a GR8 giveaway! :facepunch::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to everyone! :wink::partying_face::tada::+1::four_leaf_clover::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Way to go @duo :ok_hand:
Thanks for another shot @DougDawson
Is is fairly easy to pollenate a selected strain?

6 Likes