Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

thank you
you just don’t realize how much i appreciate it

4 Likes

It’s no biggie I completely understand how tricky things can be in the digital age.Wish you great luck!!
:four_leaf_clover: :sparkles: 🫘 Happy Growing :deciduous_tree: @Crazy1

5 Likes

What a kind place :green_heart:
Thank you all and @Faithisyours !
I always wanted to try AG but they don’t unfortunaly don’t ship to EU
So this is a great possibility :grinning:

Edit: They do ship th EU, but payment is only Crypto or Cash via Mail
Sorry :green_heart:

6 Likes

Yeah.
I had much lucky with number 33 lately here and i skip brother.
I win twice times here with that number 33 and i loved if i win the third.
So all i had to say to you is have a blessed day!

3 Likes

You’re welcome @Natea that was fast. Pretty confident you’ll like the Cap Junky.

4 Likes

It can be intimidating and nobody is perfect so sometimes mistakes happen. I hope that doesn’t discourage you from signing up for things as I notice you’ve achieved a regular emeritus badge and afforded the privilege of signing up as TL3 in lists with the distinction. Here’s a fantastic thread by @DougDawson that details the wiki editing process. It was quite helpful for me as I was pretty intimidated signing up for them. Now I feel much more confident in doing so. Hope to see you signing up for more, they’re so much fun even if you don’t win! And when you do, the times that you didn’t win just help to make the win that much more enjoyable. Much love

5 Likes

I can be your safe addy if needed, I have been for others

9 Likes

Thanks for the reply that’s helpful and reassuring to hear! I can relate to lucky numbers and glad you got the one you like! Much love

1 Like

That’s very kind of you!
I would like to try your stuff from growingganja as well, but right now i’m absolutly broke.
We have a cat with blood cancer and that takes all savings right now,
Thank you anyway for this nice offer! :green_heart:

3 Likes

MUCH LOVE MY BROTHER…BEANS LANDED TODAY…and really appreciate you brother…

5 Likes

thanks you for the chance…

2 Likes

Thank you very much @darkillusion :pray:
Seeds arrived today.

17 Likes

Thanks @Faithisyours for the chance at the 6 packs of Original Haze F2 from Authentic Genetics :dna:, nice giveaway! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all on that long ass list! GR8 turnout. :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::+1::partying_face::facepunch::v:

7 Likes

Thanks @Faithisyours Budderton sent me a puck of these and I’m just loving the way they grow! Whoever wins these is in for a treat!

:call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Glad to see you back @Tlander !!!
Haven’t seen you around much lately after the accident.
Hope all is well on the Island and your doing good!!!

4 Likes

Awsome giveaway @Faithisyours. Sounds like a great candidate for breeding. Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

@Chara arrived well thank you

13 Likes

Thank you @Faithisyours for this chance at some beans I’ve been wanting for a long time… definitely been in my definite grow list:).

Thanks again for the opportunity and for sharing… thank you for making Friday and Saturday fun

3 Likes

The winners are: @Tugthepup @Movement13 @Illicitmango @I.am.human @BuckeyeBeanz & @beardedvet222

Send me your addys in DM :pray:

Nice weekend to everyone :green_heart:

23 Likes

Whoohooo!!!
Congratulations @Tugthepup, @Movement13, @Illicitmango, @I.am.human, @BuckeyeBeanz, and @beardedvet222.:slightly_smiling_face:
I’d be lying if I said that I wasnt a tad envious of y’all on this one. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you @Faithisyours

14 Likes