Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

please add me to the sharknado…lolol

Yep very hot. The limits of an air conditioner’s ability being tested through out Phoenix right now. I try to keep it colder than normal at night.
The ac will never keep up if it heats up inside.76 - 78 is as low as it gets at 116 outside. Had a capacitor go out on a few years old unit a few months back and the replacement seems to work better somehow.

4 Likes

Amy power outages yet due to the electrical demand?

1 Like

Hey all forget to add this part to my contest. @firehead has asked for OG’ERS HELP!! Contest Kitty Status - #9 by firehead
He needs anyone who runs a blog to do a write up about this so he can get add space so this link can pay for itself. Read the post he explains it better. I know there has to be at least one member who can help. Thanks and enjoy your Sundays everyone

3 Likes

Nothing yet

1 Like

They should be a fast finishing photo

@ darkillusion ur skipping a generation, photo x auto is fast finish photo, cross the fast finish and that’s where the 50% fast finish photo, 25% photo and 25% auto will come out

F1

F2

AA is photo, Aa is fast finish, aa is auto

10 Likes

And that’s exactly what I need for my short growing season. I’ll give them a run next summer.

3 Likes

Threw in some punnet square pics for a better visual :wink:

3 Likes

What do u mean by short grow season? Do u get the rains or something that hit?

1 Like

Pollen giveaway is live, not a drawing but a giveaway for signing up. If u don’t have a project already in mind for it please leave the spot for someone that does, thanks yall

7 Likes

Every time I try to add my name to a wiki I screw it up.

2 Likes

Well tell me what ur want to throw the pollen at and maybe I will add ur name for ya :wink:

The problem ur prob running into is you need to make sure there is a space between the number and dot and your @ handle name

So

1. @Gimme5minutes
    Instead of
    1.@gimme5minutes
4 Likes

Here’s a little trick I use.
save a text file with your @Gimme5minutes (with a leading space) and your flag. When you want to drop your name in a list…
open, copy and paste…

So much easier and quicker than typing it in…
especially on those hot signups. :+1:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Hmmm I don’t have that one and missed it rats :rat:. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Frost until the end of May, Frost again mid October. Than cold rains. Powdery mildew, botritus.
So June July, August September the only safe months. Some years there is no frost in May or October but that’s rare.
The problem is normal photo period plants here don’t flip until mid August or end of August.
So 30 to 40 days approx to finish flowering.
Fast finishing strains are what I look for outdoors.

2 Likes

Congratulations :balloon::tada::champagne: @DirtMcGirrt on the win for that BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks as always @DougDawson for the ability to enter you GR8 giveaway! :partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to everyone! :partying_face::star_struck::+1::tada::facepunch::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I have an indoor Critical Skunk that just started to flower and an Early Queen in the garden I’m waiting on.

2 Likes

List filled up, but I’ll be doing another one in 4 days after more collection so I’ll make sure u are number 2 on the next wave good sir! Skunks butthole dipped in chocolate chem and gas sounds like a winner to me :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Same season for me. You need to start the fast photos early to get an early finish. My fast photos last year finished with my clones.
Interestingly I kept clones going of them. They are acting almost like an auto

4 Likes

The joys of summer!

that’s inside!
Damn that’s a dark hall I need to clean my thermostat gross lmao!

4 Likes