Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Let me know if you’re interested in growing any of these out. Some packs are full and some have beans used already.

Edit: Whoops. US only. If there’s a member in the US who’ll send them to you, I’ll gladly send them to that member. Just not looking to incur international shipping costs or give banking info for reimbursement. If there’s another way, just let me know.

23 Likes

How long are you growing inside before you put them out?
That’s another problem I’ve had in previous years, if I manage to get them out in May, the plants flip because of the short daylight hours. Then it takes time for them to reveg.
About the first week in June is good.

1 Like

I assume you’re talking to everyone here?

That mochisicle has my interest… :eye:

3 Likes

Nice offer @PatHealy

3 Likes

Shoot me a message and you can have it if you’re looking to grow them out.

3 Likes

That Bahama Momma peaks my interest.
I like short flower times! Full disclosure; it’d be at least 4-6 months before they get wet though. If you like autos, I’d be willing to make a trade. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, seems appropriate to run them this winter! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
DM incoming, thank you for your generosity!

1 Like

Shoot me a message and they’re yours. Thanks for the offer and it’s much appreciated, but no autos for me and honestly not looking for anything in return. Just hate having beans sitting in the fridge that I’m not itching to pop. Most likely means they’ll sit forever. Haha

5 Likes

Nice selections heard good things about useful seeds

5 Likes

Have u thought to just start them outside in March? Or after last frost date? They are flowering because of the drop on hours, if they see the days getting longer by a minute or two all the way up until sexual maturity u will never have a reveg problem again. It’s not just the amount of day light hours it’s days getting longer and spectrum of light the plants are sensitive to, so if u veg 18/6 and put em out in 14 1/2 they will always start to flower but if u start at 13.5 and days are getting longer by a min or two each day they will stay in veg

3 Likes

Nice selection mate, if those Chocolate Diesel x Chem D are not spoken for yet I’d love them

8 Likes

Honey crisp or perfect pair would be my picks :wink:

3 Likes

I started them around April 1 this year. I’ve already got stuff going into bud with the fast photos.
The cloned fast photos would have to be vegged up and put outside I’m thinking mid June. They are new to me so I’m learning.
Mine started flowering almost immediately, but I think next year I’ll focus on longer veg better timing.

3 Likes

Wait I’m seeing you are giving some stuff away @PatHealy !
Nice selection!

3 Likes

Look up a sunset and sunrise calendar for ur area. Once the days start to gain that’s when to start seeds, once the days are no longer gaining at least 30 seconds ur window is closed to pop beans

3 Likes

gmoxchoc diesel sounds delicious. Or melloncollie, or shoot they all sound pretty dank

3 Likes

Shoot me a message. I’ll go through a little later and then update that post with X’s through the one’s that are spoken for.

8 Likes

Yes that is a good idea.
3 years ago, I started mid March in my tent indoors and decided to match the outdoor daylight hours before I put them out May 24.
They started flowering in the tent. Lol.
Live and learn.
It seems to be very strain dependant.

2 Likes

That chocolate skunk looks interesting. it could be bodhis A.S.S.

4 Likes

I would grow out the Melon Collie if it isn’t spoken for :cowboy_hat_face:
edit: been looking for anything with that creamsicle 4 in it. I grew a Purple Flavinoid 2 summers ago and it was extremely tastey.

3 Likes