Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

@duo has been a busy guy! Thanks bud!

7 Likes

You changed your icon. :+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Got damn. I will be thinking of you this week

1 Like

Soory man itā€™s over and we have already an winnerā€¦ @Natea itā€™s in the post box since my evening walk

3 Likes

Congrats @Natea enjoy!

2 Likes

Preciate you! Thanks @LzBoy!

2 Likes

So today I received 2 envelopesā€¦one from @NDNCHILD with some Frankies and another from @LoveDaAutos with several packs of goodness, neither of which I recall winning, so thanks to both of youā€¦

ā€¦and damn you @THCeed !!! :wink:

19 Likes

:rofl::fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3::heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::face_with_monocle::joy:
We love ya bro!

2 Likes

See, this just blows me away!
The generosity of OG :clap: bravo!

2 Likes

No worries, I was just playing along.:+1:t2:

1 Like

Oh ya, itā€™s great!

Here I am giving the thumbs up to the avalanche of seeds Iā€™ve received from kind OGers since @THCeed released the hounds on me. Iā€™m living in a cardboard box now cause my wife got sick of seeds arriving at all hours of the day and night and threw me out. I donā€™t care though, Iā€™ve got tons of seedsā€¦and thatā€™s my grow room on the left side of the box

27 Likes

just received a pack of blue dream fems and black widow fems, so big thanks to the sender, package says @Smoklahoma but i donā€™t remember winning these. thanks man.

also an OG sticker, but i donā€™t know who sent which stickers so big thanks to the sender.

6 Likes

Not bad! You can just pick up and move anytime you like :+1:

1 Like

Glad they made it safely. :+1: You won them in @Rhai88 and @Heliosphear Massive 4th Giveaway.:partying_face::grin::green_heart:

5 Likes

At least itā€™s not the dog :dog: house :house_with_garden:! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

OG has the most generous members of any site, thank you so much @Longtooth for getting these out to me. Love the stickers. Canā€™t wait to give these beans a try .

18 Likes

I think if you check, none of those envelopes are addressed from meā€¦
Iā€™m innocent, I swear.

6 Likes

This is probably factually accurate. :fist:t3:

2 Likes

Lol it wasnā€™t @THCeed

2 Likes

What trust level is needed for creating a wiki? Idk how to do this, but have a few things to share tonight.

3 Likes