Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Not really a recommendation but more of an HSI :joy:
I very recently slapped a regular US forever stamp on an envelope and it made it to Canada. The envelope weighed about 13g. No one has mentioned if the mailman had his hand out upon delivery though. :man_shrugging:t3: I also get stamps that aren’t cancelled from Canada so I really don’t know what they’re doing in there!

2 Likes

Maybe we’re long lost, separated triplets ? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Hose washers and coin flips will be here next week. Already have Thank You cards. I’ll mail them out next week when the stuff gets here.

10 Likes

I drool looking at centrifuges. A low powered one would do the trick. Spin your concentrates. Get some terps separated. Start mixing it in dif ratios. Boom clean carts.

2 Likes

Are you Garfield?

2 Likes

Well guys, it’s been exactly 1 year today since I’ve joined OG. I dont think I’ll get my 1 year devotee badge for another few days yet though due to the SSL issue that popped.up last year. I’ve been on here every day since I’ve joined, even those days but couldn’t log in lol. I’d like to thank everybody for making OG the awesome place it is.

Who’s interested in a pack of Ketosis x ICC98?

1. @Tuned :canada:
  2. @Sbeanonnamellow
  3. @yardgrazer
  4. @Piter
  5. @PioneerValleyOG
  6. @Movement13
  7. @patsnumone
  8. @killabud
  9. @duo :canada:
  10. @CocoaCoir
  11. @Rogue
  12. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  13. @THCeed
  14. @BuckeyeBeanz
  15. @Kasper0909
  16. @Zolorp :us:
  17. @CanuckistanPete
  18. @6u3m :australia:
  19. @Sincitytoker
  20. @hawkman
  21. @djtrip
  22. @I.am.human
  23. @donuchee
  24. @Natea
  25. @SonsOfAvery :uk:
  26. @FattyRoots
  27. @Mrgreenthumb
  28. @NDNCHILD :us:
  29. @OhNo555 :us:
  30. @LzBoy :canada:
  31. @blowdout2269

Please dont overwrite each other, and add more numbers as needed!

49 Likes

Congrats on 1 year :clap:
Thanks for the wiki :pray:

5 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity at these. Congrats on your one year anniversary.

5 Likes

Thanks… Anything ICC is hard to resist

3 Likes

congrats on the first year, i know there will be many more, thank you for the chance for the beautiful cross

2 Likes

Congrats on your 1st year.
Happy growing! :sunglasses: :sparkler:

2 Likes

Happy anniversary

3 Likes

Congratulations @Illicitmango on one year

5 Likes

Great giveaway @Illicitmango and congrats on a year! I’d jump in but I’ve already got a few from you hehe.

5 Likes

Was the mailman on strike today?

4 Likes

Congratulations :balloon::confetti_ball::tada::champagne: @Illicitmango on your anniversary!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks for the GR8 giveaway and good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@Illicitmango My man you were already generous enough to send me a pack of these and a bonus cross as well! Thank you! If my number comes up please spin again so another can experience your kindness! Theres just no way I’m gonna sit out on your anniversary giveaway! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart: Congratulations bud! Good luck to all!! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

5 Likes

Way to go @Illicitmango congrats on the big ohhh 1

2 Likes

Nice win bud, congrats!
I’m waiting patiently to hear the master plan. :crazy_face:

Thank you for the fun @DougDawson and @Illicitmango. Happy anniversary bro! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@blowdout2269 and @PioneerValleyOG Congrats!! send me those deets.

22 Likes