Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

I buy em…

16 Likes

You may have missed one or two! :joy:

1 Like

Jeez, got carts? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I love a good vape cart for stealth, honey badger sent me a box of those shatter sticks but I ran out a month ago, been looking into making some myself.

1 Like

Lol. If you’re trying to grow titties, midnight lasagna will do it :laughing:

3 Likes

Aaaaaand now I’m starving!

2 Likes

I don’t like to run out so I keep some on hand.

2 Likes

I’d say so…… :laughing:

1 Like

Holy crap! Friends trying to get me on the vape tip, wish I knew more…

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 , me and you will always be bros!

1 Like

Just stick with live rosin or live resin and not “terpene enriched distillate.” Then you’ll be all good.

2 Likes

Super good advice ! :point_up:t3: those fake terp ones are terrible, rosin/live resin/shatter etc.are great and real, the ones with the additives are weak sauce and taste like shite too.

1 Like
6 Likes

Gracias my brother :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Hella coughing also ive noticed with those ones. The live resin … i feel healthy.

1 Like
2 Likes

So back to stupid mailing questions, I ran outta global stamps and I accidently sent a card to Canada with a butterfly stamp. Is it gonna go thru? Also, will 2 butterfly stamps reach Canada? I hope the 1 does… Just once give me some love from the Postal Gods.

2 Likes

Pretty sure those don’t get you out of the states.

And thank you sir :pray:t3:

1 Like

Mail to Canada is supposed to have a Global Forever stamp on it. Currently $1.50 I think. You could supplement stamps to pay for non-machinable, it’s somewhere between 20 and 30 cents.

Or one Global Forever plus one normal Forever and it’d cover it (and then some).

Are we brothers? :laughing:

2 Likes