Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Sorry @DougDawson really did not think someone would have gotten that one much sooner!:sunglasses:

1 Like

Seriously where’s my prize?

2 Likes

Birdman?

2 Likes

Captain whammo

1 Like

The prize was learning who Roger ramjet is/was

2 Likes

I did pass to @Foreigner if they were up for grabs! :joy::heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

3 Likes

If you want them @Foreigner send me your addy by private note in a DM. :rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses::wink::v:

5 Likes

That was a good one! @OhNo555 Thanks for the entertainment this morning! Awesome! :heart::heart::green_heart::green_heart::fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

2 Likes

haha roger ramjet wtf

1 Like

I am in Ocean :ocean: City at are condo loving life!

1 Like

Thanks for the morning entertainment @OhNo555 .Have to say I never heard of him

1 Like

Nothing to be sorry about bud, I was just making it easier for folks to find.

1 Like

Yeah, but you should not have to do that.

2 Likes

Congratulations :champagne::balloon::tada: @unomas for the win on that BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

Thanks for a chance again at the pollen @DougDawson you are the giveaway KING :crown: hell yeah! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I goggled it and got lost with “Freewayphobia”, “Pink Finger” and “Of Feline Bondage”!
Saw “Roger Ramjet” on the list but, kept scrolling.

1 Like

I don’t think that cartoon lasted long as remember.

I was going to say the jetsons but he wasn’t a superhero.

1 Like

FUCK ya’ll make me laugh! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Thanks for this!!!

2 Likes

OG rocks 🪨 and is one of the funnest places to be able to do so much and interact with GR8 people! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

65-69 I think. Longer than you’d expect! :rofl:

1 Like