Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

I love those old cartoons they bring back great childhood memories! :hugs:

2 Likes

They were actually a bit before my time but I was on a anything like original Rocky and Bullwinkle kick for a while as a kid. I always enjoyed the earlier stuff.

1 Like

Rocky n bullwinkle… I used to watch them when I was young, I watch supernatural with my fiance and the one guy on there “Crowley” always refers to Sam and Dean as Squirrel and Moose

5 Likes

Si Senor! :beers:

Is there a best day to mail cards out or anything?

3 Likes

Only days that end in “Y”

1 Like

Today is the best day.

2 Likes

Haha Right on. Wasn’t sure if Monday was best or something. They’ll be out this week.

3 Likes

@DougDawson 1971 over here,was a great start to a beautiful and tough generation/…

2 Likes

shazam, or superman

1 Like

ANIMAL MAN, SEPT 1965 DC COMICS…? AM I CLOSE? let me know

1 Like

Thank you :pray:
@darkillusion

9 Likes

The answer was Ted Nugent

3 Likes

Superman always

1 Like

1955 model mind you manners sons of man , looking for 1970ss genetics oldschool, IBL heirlooms what not ,create your own breed.ets have good Vibes. Attitude of gratitude, works thanks all overgrowers ,luck and blessed

Hey @DougDawson you the man thank you for putting that magic dust up for grabsand givingfolks a chance to play with some fire genetics, above and beyond brother :raised_hands:🤌

6 Likes

Captain America ?

2 Likes

There is a wiki for fem auto seeds on my greenhouse thread all is welcome open for 12 more min

10 Likes

Thanks @PeaceCoast I’m excited to try these out!

7 Likes

Damn it, can’t believe I missed all the comic book chat hahaa :laughing:
Sept 1965 would have been Inhumans debuted in Fantastic F,our and Gwen Stacy first appearance in Spiderman… not exactly patriots though :rofl:

:v:

3 Likes