Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Too easy.
Even easier to accidentally pollinate more than you intended.
Basically if you think about pollen near your plant, it will get seeds.

6 Likes

Often easier than pollinating a selected human. Usually not as fun though.

6 Likes

Congrats @duo
Hope you make a nice cross with it. :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fire: :fire: :fire:

5 Likes

Dropped everything off. Enjoy!

21 Likes

Congrats @duo :boom: :sunglasses:

Thanks for the opportunities Doug! :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

So did impure kush come from @hoss8455? I think so. Beautifully written description but doesn’t say if fems. I think they are just want to make sure thanks.

10 Likes

They should be from hoss. I was under the impression they were regs though. I think I have a pack coming as well! :partying_face::partying_face::green_heart::heart:

3 Likes

Yep from me and they are regs. Male selection by Tony green.

10 Likes

Wtg @duo, nice win! Well deserved brotha. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks again Doug. :+1:

4 Likes

Glad they made it to ya safe!!

2 Likes

No problem! Glad they made it!!

1 Like

Look what just landed!
Thank you so much @OhNo555 and everyone on the best site in the world.
I’ve been loosing faith in humanity until I stumbled upon this site and just can’t believe that such kind hearted people are so willing to help others, while expecting nothing in return but to be treated with the same respect.
:pray: To all that make this place work so well!

Quick question, how do I store these?
I just started a new run last week

13 Likes

In the fridge. Throw them in a Ziploc with rice before you toss them in the fridge if you want to get fancy.

2 Likes

I heard baking the rice is even fancier! I got mine high as hell… not sure if it’s doing a better job or not. I’m sure it feels more creative in there though. :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

3 Likes

I use these

https://www.amazon.com/500Packets-Wisemini-Desiccant-Pharmaceutical-Packaging/dp/B0863325Y7/ref=sr_1_8?dd=K0vqea5tWAQlbpipa2Uekw%2C%2C&keywords=dry+packets&qid=1690610868&refinements=p_90%3A8308921011&rnid=8308919011&sprefix=dry+pack%2Caps%2C145&sr=8-8

3 Likes

PVOG lurking. You out there my Thailand friend?
Check this fat slug out. He will eat good no longer, unless hes.some wizard slug, lol. Smooshed.

6 Likes

In the refrigerator. :sunglasses::+1::peace_symbol:

1 Like

These just arrived this week when I was away at the beach :beach_umbrella:, thanks a lot! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

11 Likes

Last pollen wiki is live, if u signed up for one of the previous two then DO NOT SIGN UP AGAIN! I’ll be collecting Addy’s for all 75 recipients tomorrow with the goal of getting em all out monday

13 Likes

Ok folks, we have our latest BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen winner. It’s #18, @STIGGY . Congrats, send me your info to collect your prize.

13 Likes