Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

God . . . son of a. . . . I’m sitting here with the window open to snag AMG Sour or any of the Sours you’ve been slinging around and I missed it dealing with Cashapp and this double charge error that I got hit with in the past hour along with a ton of other people. Check your chashapp peeps. I unlinked my accounts.

1 Like

I gave them up long ago.

3 Likes

It’s what I take with me when I go out and about instead of the full bank card. Bit more secure being out in the city if I can load what I want when I want it.

1 Like

For that or online purchases I use NetSpend or card.com which are just refillable debt cards.

2 Likes

Next dibs three times backwards and @OhNo555 backwards will win some free beans 🫘! WAHOO! Go you keyboard :keyboard: cowboys :cowboy_hat_face: let’s keep this going! The fun :star_struck: meter is approaching tilt!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Sbid sbid sbid @OhNo555

1 Like

You guys want another LAPK x italian beef drawing? I’ll use the same wiki.

14 Likes

sbid sbid sbid

it won’t let me post this incomplete sentence lol 555onho@

2 Likes

Let’s do it

2 Likes

Yes that would be most excellent!

2 Likes

@OhNo555 needs to be backwards too!

1 Like

There you go dirt! Screw cash app!

2 Likes

Does a bear shit in the woods?

3 Likes

1 Like

@DirtMcGirrt got it buddy!

My body is ready.

3 Likes

That is super creepy wow!
Lmao!

2 Likes

Send me that addy @DirtMcGirrt in a DM!

‘SBID SBID SBID 555oNhO’

Was what I was really looking for, I will let @420noob make the call on that one!

Congratulations

1 Like

Instructions unclear, had it up my butt then had to edit it. :rofl: Actually did frantically edit when you specified what you meant with the backwards name.

2 Likes

That " sentence body seems unclear" is frustrating as hell when frantically trying to be first lol.

Edit: see lamo👆 plus I was gonna have you send to dirt anyways!

Congrats to @DirtMcGirrt for the win and thanks to @OhNo555 for the chance to win!

3 Likes