Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

wheres-beef-2-e1618252610498

4 Likes

Had to make it hard or it’s no fun :star_struck: for me! :rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

I feel ya! Anyone who had to deal with a double charge these days has already been out through the ringer.

2 Likes

Been on that end of the stick before :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph::slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Next winner of the Impure Kush is @RadioWaves

12 Likes

The Cashapp subreddit is going insane. Luckily I wasn’t one of the people that had like their RENT payment double charge.

3 Likes

Cash in a money clip is what I carry. Don’t have to worry about my cards getting skimmed at the pump or bad employees in retail. People freak out when you use cash. It’s fun watching them try to make change too. Apparently math isn’t taught at the same level as it used to be.

9 Likes

Congratulations :balloon::confetti_ball::tada: @RadioWaves on the win! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks again for that draw @hoss8455 that was very OG of you! :facepunch::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

That’s right. Legal tender. :+1:

Congrats @RadioWaves! :sunglasses:

Thanks for the opportunity @hoss8455 ! :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone is having a great day! :coffee:

1 Like

Wait what’s going on with cashapp

yes please that would be pretty awesome i think i am on the list

1 Like

People in retail are screwed should they have to rely on back in the day technology, take away the I phone and their computers and the world will stop! Look what happens when the power goes out! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Royal Procession arrived today!! Thanks again! I look forward to running it! @darkillusion

9 Likes

Me too, and true that! :rofl:

@mota, legal tender yes.
But, not public lawful tender! :wink:

2 Likes

Hell yeah!! Another one I am excited about!!
Thank you @hoss8455

1 Like

Chaos. Any charges from the past 48 hours till just a couple hours ago have all been double charging way after the charge is made. Not to the merchant either, just to limbo cashapp world. “updated charge” comes up and people are being driven to hundreds in the neg and some are having funds auto withdrawn to cover the negative from their bank accounts. Money straight up going WEEEEEEEEEE off a cliff.

I have three coin flips with five (5) Cap Junky feminized seeds in them. The first three people in the US with less then 8 pips who can tell me the first Capital of New York will win a flip.

6 Likes

Albany maybe idk I’m from nyc you know how that goes

1 Like