Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Thanks @LoveDaAutos . I’m stoked

2 Likes

You are soooo funny! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Thanks! @LoveDaAutos Im not sure how I still got in on this. I’m a little heat exhausted and a lot stoned but will definitely put them to good use!

1 Like

Congrats to all winners.
Thank you @LoveDaAutos for some fun.

2 Likes

Damn,and i was sitting here like a dummy thinking they were all spoken for! :unamused: :rofl:

Thanks for the chance @LoveDaAutos …and everyone else who dropped beans today!

3 Likes

I cooled off enough to see straight-ish again and reread everything. I’m such a doofus! But a very lucky doofus!

5 Likes

Now I am sure you get what I was saying. 🫢 :flushed: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Lol I haven’t literally slapped myself in the forehead in quite a while! It was fun!

Congratulations to @Sdd420, @NDNCHILD, @GEMI-CONNECT616

Nice one @LoveDaAutos!

3 Likes

I put a second giveaway in my share/trade…

8 Likes

@LoveDaAutos awesome giveaway. I could even answer the question! :joy:

2 Likes

But alas, a day late and a dollar shot. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Kingston! Please dibs

2 Likes

Wait. Are the Cap packs gone already? I think I miss counted the packs that were won already.

2 Likes

Really that ship :passenger_ship: sailed long ago :roll_eyes::flushed::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Damn it :joy: for someone with insomnia who’s up all night and day I have the worst frekin timing

3 Likes

I joined the insomnia club a longgggg time ago and I know the feeling! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

@darkillusion I’ve received the AMG Sour F2 yesterday will tag you when I get them in some soil. Also thanks for the extras.

Much Love :+1:t5:

7 Likes

Thank you to @LoveDaAutos

I have received the cap aloha seeds and that is a really dank combination. Thank you! Very fast shipping!

1 Like

OK, out latest Blue Moon Rocks pollen winner is #24, @MissinBissin . Congratulations bud.

22 Likes