Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Congratulations y’all! Awesome wins for your OG collections! Great giveaway! @Rhai88 Thank you!

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada::champagne::balloon: @FirstCavApache64, @CanuckistanPete, @SensiBowl, & @BuckeyeBeanz, way to GO nice tent :tent: candy :lollipop:! WAHOO! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

Again thanks @Rhai88 & @Heliosphear for passing around the fabulous art :framed_picture: work for all to get a shot at. :+1::facepunch::clap::sunglasses::star_struck::v:

6 Likes

Oh nice! That thing is so sweet looking, thanks a bunch @Rhai88!

Congratulations to all the winners.
I feel sorry for you all, this could be the beginning of a new addiction. :rofl:

3 Likes

Holy crap!! That’s the one I’ve been drooling over ever since I saw it. Thanks for the awesome sticker!!

3 Likes

That is what I thought.

2 Likes

Alright, random number generator says lucky #2 so congratulations to @DirtMcGirrt on the win!! DM me your details and I’ll get them on the way. Thanks for signing up everyone and have an awesome long weekend.

15 Likes

Can someone please remind me how to lock the Wiki? Thanks

2 Likes

Congratulations @FirstCavApache64, @CanuckistanPete, @SensiBowl, and @BuckeyeBeanz. Awsome wins!

And thank you for the giveaway FirstCav and @Rhai88. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Click on the wrench icon, it’s in there.

2 Likes

:astonished:

Holy wackamole. I love this place. You rock. I’ve been more excited about the strains I’ve won on OG the past couple months than the seeds I bought as a new grower.

5 Likes

You ain’t seen nononothing yet.

6 Likes

Thanks, I did that and saw remove Wiki but I was afraid that would delete it. Now I got it. Appreciate the help.

3 Likes

How’s the freakshow project coming along? Make any traction from what I sent ya?

2 Likes

The Purple Freak?

1 Like

First run, all males. So I keep the 2 best and put them on my deck. Started 3 more, all females, they take forever to grow. 36 clones have been soaking for a week now. The males died, so I tried saving any pollen from them in the freezer. Going to start the last 2 regular Freakshow beans maybe tomorrow. Toughest run I have ever tried doing. I’m hoping for a win though.

7 Likes

Straight “Freakshow”

3 Likes

Oh man, def making u jump through some hoops! I got a nice lady going this year outdoor too

If u got some extra pollen I could always dust a couple branches of it

9 Likes

I’ve read a lot of hard times on pollinating with these. Hopefully your dust is good.

Damn, that sounds like a real whomper of a run.