Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

So sick!! Thank you @Rhai88 :raised_hands::metal::facepunch::green_heart::heart:
Happy 4th buddy!!

2 Likes

Yes very strange the two on the deck didn’t flower and die off they just died off.

1 Like

I am excited to do a run of these to make what I think is referred to as F2s, second round. From what I see, this is a keeper. Already 8 feet high and hasn’t started stretching yet.

2 Likes

Oh yes, I’ve been watching. :wink:
What a beast!
Guess ya win some and loose some, aye?
(Kinda like that poor little cheese baby I killed):rofl:

1 Like

Something attack em maybe?

1 Like

Wait what? U got one of the purple phenos that big???

That def means it was a good home for em

2 Likes

I think it’s a cross.

Oh I gotcha, i sent him a breeder stock handful haha
One was purple phenos
Another was cedar berry
And the original Humboldt’s
Think I stuffed some supafreaks in there too hahaha

Take the magic wand and a flick of the wrist and hoping beans fall from the sky…or uh Canada…close enough hahahaha

3 Likes

Not of the Freaks. I have not started any of the cedar berry or purple strains yet. Just the Super Freak and I have 2 beans left of them.

Do you have more Cheese beans?

Oh that’s why u got slow growers, supafreaks don’t have the vigor of the freakshows

1 Like

The one lady I got is suppose to be the purple phenos, hoping she actually does a nice purple fade come flower time

1 Like

Yeah, I got a few left. :+1:

1 Like

I’m hoping these clones take to buy me some time to try these other beans. It doesn’t look like anything got to the males, it was very weird.

1 Like

That’s def best case scenario, I think that’s a strain I’ve been seeing more interest in for the community, a nice solid run and everyone can have an opportunity to run em, mine prob had a about 7 weeks till she would be ready for pollen if we can scrape a male together. Hopefully something can happen before grow season 2024

2 Likes

We will win the fight.

1 Like

I have a wiki going in my Fruit Bowl thread if anybody is interested.

8 Likes

Post a link. We are all stoned. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I added it now, Stoned and not fully awake yet, havent slept either though lol

2 Likes

I would be all over it but I was lucky enough to win some of these the other night. Thank you @Illicitmango for another sweet giveaway.

5 Likes