Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

@THCeed I’ll get them off to @DougDawson

1 Like

@duo what does the Purple Guava smell and taste like? Now that I’ve derailed the question.

1 Like

I was gifted the pollen from a grower here. But it says fruity, spicy, tropical. @NDNCHILD

4 Likes

For most Americans my sad and angry (after paid the double price for bodhi stuff) european/german crying sounds like summon a demon, but I also heard that ordering on german sounds also really “aggressive” at leat for the American exchange student.

Thanks all for the congrats and @LoveDaAutos for the awesome giveaway!!!

7 Likes

That’s awesome of you @darkillusion, I’ll return the favor in the fall. Should be some fem seeds coming out of my grow this season.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Nice win Oldjoints, woot woot :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Congrats @Oldjoints great win, and thanks for the giveaway @LoveDaAutos

2 Likes

CONGRATS @Oldjoints and awesome give-away @LoveDaAutos !!!

:v:

2 Likes

I need to send some flips to our friends up north in Canada.
Do I need to do anything special to ensure they get there?
Do most people just do the normal coin flip/hose washer?

6 Likes

Yup or seed pucks. I can fit four of either in a dollar store thank you card. I go to the post office so I don’t know how many stamps, but I believe two forever stamps works.

2 Likes

Thank you.

If I’m understanding the post office web site correctly, it’s $1.45 postage to send a letter to Canada.

It appears they have specific 1.45 international stamp

4 Likes

Yes the girl at the post office takes care of it for me. I usually have cards going all over the world. Im ok with that too. Spreading the love worldwide, grow em big and Overgrow the world.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I’ve always used the international stamps to send beans to Canada. So far, 100% success.

5 Likes

Get global anytime letter mail stamps.

Thickness of mail must be less than 1/4".

I mark my envelopes “non-machinable” and also include 1 additional domestic anytime letter mail stamp to cover the non-machinable fee.

3 Likes

@darkillusion

Royal processions
Dob 6/2/23

Found my lady, took a gamble on the 3 up potting one last week and that one is the lady, other two aren’t showing yet

Great example of give it more root space/ soil and it will grow bigger and more vigorous, all three born the same day and can see a clear size different with the ones in the 3 gallon still being smaller and throttled back

Overall I’m impressed with the cultivar, extremely vigorous and one of my gardens fastest growers, already starting to beat some of the others that are a couple to few weeks ahead of it and those have been in 30 gallon for weeks to a month

17 Likes

OK, we have a winner for the BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen. Its #31, @FeloniousMonk . Send me your info to collect your prize bud.

17 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @Loggershands @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Frosty78 @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds
tenor (3)

9 Likes

OK, next round of BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @duo :canada:
  2. @Tracker
  3. @ix3u
  4. @NDNCHILD :us:
  5. @OhNo555 :us:
  6. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  7. @illicitmango
  8. @DirtMcGirrt :us:
  9. @freed111 :canada:
  10. @Sincitytoker
  11. @Tuned :canada:
  12. @scotchlock
  13. @GreenBhoy
  14. @Faithisyours
  15. @zavorotnuck
  16. @SonsOfAvery
  17. @cannaology
  18. @Tripl3fastaction
  19. @CanuckistanPete
  20. @patsnumone
  21. @cannaology
  22. @MonsterDrank
  23. @BuckeyeBeanz
  24. @InTheWoods
  25. @blowdout2269
  26. @calman1955 :us:
  27. @ShiskaberrySavior
  28. @Smoklahoma :us:
  29. @420noob
  30. @Jimsovergrow420
  31. @Kasper0909
  32. @tbone1
31 Likes

Thanks! @DougDawson I love the opportunities you offer for BOG genetics! Good luck y’all!

4 Likes