Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Congratulations :champagne::tada::confetti_ball: @FeloniousMonk on the win for the โ€˜BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollenโ€™, way to GO! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson, hope your are recovering from that bee :honeybee: sting. :wink::partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: growmies! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::desert_island::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Received a nice mystery strain from @OhNo555 today! Thanks buddy! Your generosity shines through! Thanks for being OG!

12 Likes

Strange wiki @DougDawson

IMG_20230218_155357

2 Likes

Someone deleted #3 I put #3 back but idk if a member was signed up on it.

3 Likes

Looks better now

1 Like

Nope looks like #3 was empty going through the edits.

2 Likes

Do you need help with the wiki?

How do you review edits? Can I check things to see if I break them? I usually just look at the wiki after editing and make sure everything looks normal. Also always cancel if an overwrite warning pops up. I get more nervous that something has gone wrong now when I donโ€™t get an overwrite notice and things appear to go smoothly!:joy:

2 Likes

Orange pencil like you are going to edit, but instead of hitting edit, you can go click through the arrows

4 Likes

Click the little orange symbol with a number next to it at the top right on the wiki post.

3 Likes

See the number of edits on the wiki? Top right corner. Click on it.

Edit. Haha 3 in a row! Way to go OG

4 Likes

Haha! You beat me to it by like 1 second!

4 Likes

^ what those three said

Sorry wanted to jump in and help too hahahaha

4 Likes

Lol, i always try and fix the wikis whenever I see something off. Unless itโ€™s like really messed, then I wont if I know I cant fix (I use my phone for OG 99% of the time)

4 Likes

Iโ€™VE SEEN ENOUGH. Thereโ€™s been a big rash of edits goin haywire for the wikis. Iโ€™m making a vid this weekend of me doing a wiki edit so it can be shared.

5 Likes

Yes it was you, you didnโ€™t put a space between the . and @ symbol. There is a wiki etiquette thread that new folks should read. I am on holidays and wonโ€™t be babysitting the wiki, sorry folks but you are on your own. Please be more careful and respectful of other members. :v:

16 Likes

I got you Doug! Have a wonderful relaxing vacation!

6 Likes

Heres the wiki etiquette page

7 Likes

Now they will all be getting that big red pen :pen: out! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes