Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

FOUND IT! I totally spaced out about this!

THANKS @Budderton !!!

5 Likes

We do not judge those that space out here. I do not think any of us can throw the first stone.

7 Likes

Okay, just got off work for the day, so here we go!
The only stipulation is that whomever wants these beans has to be from Canada.

The first person to answer this question gets 5 Auto Fem Pineapple Express Beans.

When the Grateful Dead played the Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver on June 22nd 1973, what was the last song in the second set.

4 Likes

Casey Jones!

(not the turtle one)

6 Likes

Boom! That was quick! and correct!
DM me your address and I will have them out tomorrow.

2 Likes

Man you killed it!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :rofl:

2 Likes

BIG LOVE!
I’m excited as anytime I had the opportunity for PE either it didn’t work out!

:heart:

4 Likes

Glad to be able to provide the opportunity!

1 Like

I sent them my man. You won them last Sunday I think.:grin:

4 Likes

Right on! My pleasure. Hit me up if you’re looking for info on either of those crosses. Happy Hunting! Hope you find something you like!:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Okay, I’ve gotten enough seeds out of a few nugs of my KOSHER KUSH that I finally can put together 1x coin flip out there for anyone in :us: or :canada: that’s first to answer this “alt-holiday” question:

What is the title of the mid 90’s film that showcased where the lost tribe of Israel actually ended up by way of ancient astronaut theory?”

…GO!

:hugs:

8 Likes

:flushed: :worried: :astonished: :rofl:

1 Like

Lol, I have no idea :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Stargate sg1

2 Likes

Stargate? Lol

4 Likes

YEEAAAHHH!!! @bassman5420 FOR THE WIN!

But @EugeneDebs420 did get the franchise right!

SO let’s be OG about this’ both of y’all please PM me your details and I’ll get ya’ll some of the Kosher goodness! :hugs:

HISTORY: For almost a decade now, my best friend has been hosting his Seder as “SederGate”; a Jewish celebration of Stargate and the story of Passover. The traditional haggadah has been edited, WITH A RABBI to include footnotes throughout referring to the story of Stargate and how Ra, an extraterrestrial, stole the lost tribe of Israel and forced them to toil on a foreign star and the resulting Exodus of their people with the aid of a modern Moses Dr. Daniel Jackson.

Before he got married, I would cook the seder meal (I did it Kosher regardless of being Pagan) and he then set-up his dining room with ALL OF HIS ACTION FIGURES, lights, special effects and 2-5x projectors playing various edits of the film… and the whole event was TIMED TO THE LENGTH OF THE DIRECTORS CUT OF THE FILM!

All in all, it’s a blast!

:hugs:

8 Likes

Ol, @bassman5420 going to be drowning beans, nice one bud.

6 Likes

man that was a good one

3 Likes

i’m almost envious of this win these femm autoflowers are fire congratulations to the winner

2 Likes

I woukd have tried for some Beverly hills gold

1 Like