Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

Yes @bassman5420
He has got to be 5 for 6
Go getba lottery brother you winning daily

2 Likes

Ooh I won?! Lol! Power company came over and shut my power off, so my internet took forever to reboot (Starlink)

8 Likes

Lol! I had been staying out of most giveaways because I am loaded to the gills with seeds from giveaways and trades. When it rains it pours I guess heh. Time to sneak back into my corner and wait till I can give out some more seeds here in the next few weeks.

10 Likes

The Alien OG has landed! Thanks to @DougDawson and @JohnnyPotseed!

10 Likes

I knew right away of Doug by the tape.

4 Likes

Doug’s gonna get carpal tunnel from packing all these beans

6 Likes

There’s obviously a reason @DougDawson is member of the month! His generosity is seemingly endless!

:trophy: :heart:

8 Likes

@DougDawson For president. OG​:green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

That’s great @ChronicMcBudz , hope they grow well for you bud.

3 Likes

Uh… You mean Terrapin Station? not the turtle one smh. Only my favorite tune from the dead!

2 Likes

I got carpal tunnel from so many years of keyboarding on these darn wonderful devices, I do like speaking out my texts, voice to text is a historic innovation

1 Like

I don’t want my computer to know what I scream at it.

3 Likes

It’d be really hard for an AI to understand me lol I ain’t got no teeth! :crazy_face: :laughing: :wink: :+1:

J/K lol I ‘enunciate’
but not kidding about the no teeth lol

4 Likes

@Jinglepot - Big Yield - Mi5 has landed. No picture, camera battery is not charged up. And I thought I had a spare somewhere (years ago).

Thank you Jinglepot.

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed

i have the same problem, only i have teeth, lol. damn walgreens menu machine wouldn’t recognize my voice after like 5 tries. today

1 Like

Now that’s bad cuz! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Teeth are overrated

2 Likes

I got tough gums lol i eat everything I want, except ‘corn on the cob’ lol that I just run a knife down it getting the ‘corn OFF the cob’! :crazy_face: :wink:

5 Likes

Well dam, that took a while. Anyone waiting on seeds from me, they are either on their way or about to be :slight_smile:

24 Likes

@DougDawson, you’re something else my friend! Kudos!! :hugs: :pray:

3 Likes