Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

I am here to watch!

3 Likes

Iā€™m up tooā€¦ lol I think you should do a giveaway for us late night owls onlyā€¦ hahahaā€¦

Usually up late hours, pain keeps me up at timesā€¦ so I play Ultimate Golf on my phoneā€¦
damn game is addictive. come find me, see if you can beat meā€¦ under Manidoogā€¦ lol.
Name of my new strainā€¦ Black Oger of Manidoog or BOMā€¦ Ghost Oger cut clone x Starfighter and Vietnamese Blackā€¦ now in test mode.

4 Likes

Iā€™m up at this hour, petty much 7 days a week
@Carty that new strain sounds interesting :v:t4:

Awesome as always @DougDawson & @BasementBeans! You two fine fellas kept things rocking in here last night! lol Gotta love OGenerous folks like yā€™all!
Also a big congrats to the lucky winners of the magic beans!

3 Likes

EVERYONE HERE ON OG IS A WINNER!!! :hugs:

8 Likes

4 Likes

Oh dear God :weary:

What did I win :trophy:

1 Like

An education!
A sharing experience!
The opportunity to get the gift of the sacred beans!
The chance to make and give back those very same sacred beans!
And best of all: a community of friends that spans our globe, all with the best intentions in their hearts.

:hugs:

7 Likes

Iā€™ll take 2 please :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been looking forward to getting these! Thank you guys! @corey @Indoornesian

9 Likes

YEAHH!!! I got 1 bean of Bā€™sSBT in water the other day, under 24 hours it had a lilā€™ tail. Itā€™s now in soil.
Great work @corey and enjoy your glory @VAkish !

:hugs:

3 Likes

Wondering if anyone has any fem kush seeds here ? Got stuff to trade ? The wife accidentally dumped my kush seeds sitting in freezer :face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

1 Like

I have Bubba Kush. But, they are regular seeds.
Just tested them on germination, 8 out of 8 sprouted.

Let me know if youā€™re interested. :green_heart::v:

9 Likes

sure Bubba Kush could be great, I like the success! count me in for a few please if they are traveling for the holidays! :smile:

2 Likes

Are those the pre 98

1 Like

They are f2s of Master Thaiā€™s UFS #18 that I made a couple years ago

6 Likes

A US forever stamp is an inflation protected stamp. Itā€™s good for a first class stamp forever, so you donā€™t have to worry when the USPS increases the price for postage. I bought a hundred packs when they first came out in 2007 and cost 41 cents. I figured it was a lifetime supply, but that was before i met my wife.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes they are pre 98 Bubbaā€¦

3 Likes

I have one growing out right now. Iā€™m new to all this so common knowledge isnā€™t to me. LOL
Thanks.
:pray::v::cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes