Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

I’m fine with snow. It’s the ice that keeps me inside now that I have a replaced knee that wants to hypertextend. I need to find some boot cleats somewhere.

Here ya go:

2 Likes

Thanks man! I was just setting here trying to figure out how to build something like that!

1 Like

YOU’RE USING THE WRONG NUMBER @DougDawson ! :rofl:

2 Likes

LOL, I know, had to convert it for our American friends :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good, I’m not crazy, here I was wondering how it was snowing at what would be equivalent to almost 80 and if I was just remembering wrong… since I’m pretty sure all your growroom pics show 23 degrees, so obviously that’s in celsius. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@BigMike55 they’ve arrived! Thanks again brother, greatly appreciate it :raised_hands:

9 Likes

That’s some straight :fire: right there!

3 Likes

By the way. That Trainwreck x GG4 RIL was a leftover pack from out Veterans Giveaway.

5 Likes

Holy smokes bigmike you layed out the big guns! Hope mine can compete lol

4 Likes

Heck, I’m just trying to (barely) compete with the other generosity around here. You included, buddy!

3 Likes

Hey! You got one of my FatPacks on the Dragon Blood.

3 Likes

Yeah man I can’t wait to pop them!

1 Like

It’s all good brother. You don’t have to have fancy packaging and big names to compete…your word is most valuable to me. Not the packaging or name

1 Like

Pretty is a pretty does on packaging. But the proof is in the growing. Breeders have pretty packaging, regular guys, like me, don’t care about pretty packs, as long as the product performs.

7 Likes

Absolutely! Couldn’t have said it better big guy!

1 Like

Got that BOG fire mix the other day @corey, thank you and @Indoornesian for the generosity :+1:. I also got your letter in the mail @DougDawson, it was not the strain I won but it was a strain I still did not have so thank you once again bud! :+1:

5 Likes

What did you get and what were you expecting @bassman5420 ?

1 Like

Uncle Fester Skunk was what I won and I received UBC Chemo. Not complaining at all bud, just wanted to let ya know. :+1:

2 Likes

HMMM, going through the PM’s and it looks like @Cormoran was supposed to get UBC Chemo. I wonder if I mixed up the 2 envelopes. Let’s see if he got yours.

2 Likes