Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

I am using Microspikes. its the brand name more expensive like $80 One of my son’s uses them for winter climbing in the Adirondack High Peaks and got me a set. I fell on ice two winters ago and got a disc and cervical neck injury. I have them on the boots now, a set on my wife’s as well. They are clearly a superior product for all winter stuff like ice fishing

3 Likes

If I get two packs of UFS, I guess we’ll know… already supposed to have one coming from you, though I expect it’s still in the mail for right now. Haven’t gotten to my safe address in most of a week though, so idk just yet.

3 Likes

Last one I was sending you was UBC Chemo 16 days ago, same night @bassman5420 won the UFS 18. That’s why I thought this might be the mixup. Let me know when they arrive please bud. More for my own piece of mind than anything. Fire me over a PM @bassman5420 , I will sort this out :wink:

3 Likes

You know you’re a good dude when you guys give away so many seeds you lose track and shit gets all confused haha… no offense … more of a compliment brother

5 Likes

Lol, no offense taken. Things never get mixed up, I am pretty well organized. That said now that @bassman5420 got the wrong strain I can’t use never any more :rofl:

5 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson, more amazing genetics landed out west!

6 Likes

Fantastic bud, glad they made it safe and sound. Hope they grow well for you.

2 Likes

I have 3 packs left from the auto run I did not long ago. @repins12 provided the seeds. If u want this pack of Rainbow Gum Balls reg auto holler. @DougDawson

9 Likes

Damnit Corey… I’m weak for autos. I think I could work these in right away. Dibs?

4 Likes

Send me that Addy bruh! @DougDawson

3 Likes

Wicked, I love working with regs. DM incoming

3 Likes

Can I, Can I, Dabba Do

1 Like

Hey @corey , bare with me a sec, just working on a machine.

4 Likes

Ok, only got a minute so let’s give out a pack of Panama, these are regs from @HaRdRoC

6 Likes

Let’s make it easy, which band sang the song Comfortably Numb? First correct answer get’s the Panama seeds.

1 Like

pink floyd

2 Likes

Big thank you to @Sasquatch for the Good Medicine F2 by @nube
They arrived safely today.

3 Likes

My pleasure @Brokehoe !!!

2 Likes

Ok, @Astrodude picks up the Panama. Sorry to the person who just PM’ed me asking for a pack quoting the giveaway but they just went to another user. That question was for @BigMike55 , lol

Hey @corey , got to go do a repair so will have to drop off for a bit. Tag, your it :wink:

2 Likes

yabbadabado-sm2
Giant Tiny Celebration, is this the panama of the panama red?
Saw Floyd ten times. "78 first time. I may have even had Panama Red at the show. lol

3 Likes