Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

So I still need addresses from @BasementBeans , @ChronicMcBudz and @Cormoran

9 Likes

@DougDawson
Seed Santa

3 Likes

One day I will win one of these lol

2 Likes

I got distracted again :sweat_smile::rofl:

1 Like

Had to miss it for some runts

4 Likes

Since i am listening to Dark Side of the Moon right now. Tell me the answer is not ALWAYS Pink Floyd.

4 Likes

Which one’s pink

1 Like

All of them on the inside

1 Like

Money, so they say, is the root of all evil, today.

6 Likes

Didn’t get in much yesterday lol but I see y’all had a great time! The OGenerosity just keeps on shining here!
That’s because of all the ones giving to others, and I love to see it! Congrats to all you winners! This is how we OVERGROW the world!!! :laughing: :wink: :+1: :pray:

12 Likes

That’s ok, you were here in spirit as well as in bean form :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Received the beans @bassman5420
Thank you again!:green_heart::v:

9 Likes

lol yeah cuz, I saw that. Good strains and good lock to all who got them! A word of advice on them though. They’re standard seeds, so if you want to up the chances of more girls, lower them temps for the first 6-8 weeks! I keep my temps for young seedlings in the upper 60s-lower 70s (68-72)

2 Likes

“There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it’s all dark.”

3 Likes

nice score @Bobgrows

3 Likes

Great job @BasementBeans @DougDawson @CornbreadJunior and everybody on here spreading the love. I don’t have enough likes for you so here’s a big one :heart:

In a little bit after my phone charges I would like to give away some packs of different kinds of autos then there will be a royal goo x ppp cross I made during the summer.

No special requirements. You all are doing great!!

10 Likes

If I were to organize a big giveaway myself, I’d be in need of assistance in the postage department lol… So I’m still trying to think about how to do that. I’m talking about 100 packs or so of some :fire: crosses. My bank account is just damn near drained with hospital/meds bills on the wife and myself…
That’s a big burden to put on you @DougDawson , even though I asked you about it the other day. It’s awesome of you to say you’d do it, but I think I’ll just hold off until I have the money for all the stamps, flips, washers, envelopes lol
So it’ll be a couple weeks down the road folks, but a big one is coming from yours truly! So keep yer eyes peeled lol

13 Likes

Johnny, let me know what to send you to help out. Washers, Flips, coin for stamps. Gotta get some of your fire out there!

2 Likes

Mike, it’s the “love” of money that is the root of all evil. That is often misquoted. :v::cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Gotta love that og spirit! Everyone working as a team. Awesome!

1 Like