Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

I think Lord Acton said it best; power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Money is just one form of power. There are many others.

3 Likes

Got ya covered bro, since someone else is giving you flips and stuff Iā€™ll cover stamps for youā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed

Coin flips
Stamps
Washers
You name it

2 Likes

Thnx cuz, I do appreciate that offer and I might take you up on it too! Itā€™ll be a couple weeks before I have all the seeds gleaned and dried anyhow though, and my finances might change between now and then. So, letā€™s just wait and see. This constantly going back and forth to the hospitals and doctors for both the wife and myself is pure murder on the bank account!

4 Likes

Truer word and all that

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed in happy to donate a book of stamps to your cause cuz, just lemme know

Edit: or flips, or whatever really

5 Likes

I hate that you have to deal with bills like that. Iā€™ve been there though. So, whether your finances change or not, just call on me when youā€™re ready and Iā€™ll send supplies your way.

Edit: Hell, we all will. We love you brother.

DAMN! This is overwhelming to see all you good folks step up like this! I want to thank everyone that is so willing to help in whatever way they can, and I guess I simply must get this done now! lol Iā€™ll let you good people of the OGniverse know when the times comes. Like I said, itā€™s still a couple weeks offā€¦

Thereā€™s going to be at least 100 packs of 10/per. And could be a bit more lol Itā€™s all dependent on the number of seeds gleaned that are viable. Right now I know Iā€™ll have at least 1000+ since Iā€™ve sorta counted whatā€™s been gleaned so far. This is the result of ā€˜selectiveā€™ pollination, not open pollination.

8 Likes

No pressure at all. Do your thing, and when the time comes, it will happen.

1 Like

We all family here cuz :100:

2 Likes

No worries bud, whatever works for you. Still happy to take some for giveaways and such if you are willing to send but I will leave it up to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@DougDawson aka OGSANTA lol cuz, you do so much for the community I hesitate to burden you further! But, rest assured Iā€™ll be sending some your ways also for ā€˜extrasā€™ in your giveaways!

3 Likes

hell Johnny, if we all lived in OK weā€™d prolly cruise over to help you shuck em bud. whatever you need, just like @Brokehoe said.

3 Likes

LOL, no worries my friend. Itā€™s no burden and I will make good use of the extras :slight_smile: I am shameless and always looking for beans :slight_smile: Besides now that I will be distributing the CO-OP boxes for Canada I have an even bigger ability to spread them beans.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll help send whatever you need @JohnnyPotseed .
Please donā€™t hesitate. Would love to help out.
Cards to send them inā€¦ whatever. :green_heart::v:

6 Likes

Thnx so very much dear lady! I do appreciate your offer and canā€™t refuse at the moment. The bills are killing me here, but the wife is worth everything it costs and then some! lol

7 Likes

Absolutely! Sheā€™s your first and most important! :heart:

3 Likes

Iā€™m still 5 hours away from my hearts but dang dude. Iā€™m wiping tears away.
Good vibe to you and the wife. Iā€™m gonna put you in my prayers buddy.
:heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

I have 4 packs of fog dog if you want, please speak up. Auto fem. Fruit of the gods x chemdawg.

6 Likes

Speaking up loudly!!!

1 Like