Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

Outta like but, Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4: :clap:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

8 Likes

Swimming in seeds

6 Likes

Did you get any with the DragonBlood pollen? Or were those the ones donated to Mother nature?

4 Likes

You’d be able to seed a whole state with them and still have some left .

4 Likes

Of the plants I hit with the DBHP, I had 2 survive. They’re still in pots in the spare bedroom under HPS to finish up. I haven’t tried to pick for seeds on the 30 still growing. But there’s hope still cuz!

5 Likes

Those are nice and plump Johnny! I’d bet big money, if I were a betting man, that those would pop in poop.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Morning everyone! @MoBilly good morning!! Now that’s the peak of poetry!!! :flushed: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Good morning @Abbbian! I hope you and yours are doing well this fine morning!

2 Likes

Can ya be more specific? I mean, different poops are hotter, it could be a measurement of toughness! Like Can it pop in chicken poop? Those are super beans. If its goat poop or rabbit poop, they are a little more wimpy :wink:

LOL

4 Likes

I believe those would pop in a politicians poop. That there is the most potent shit I have ever seen.

6 Likes

Well Played! ROFLMAO

2 Likes

:blush:
Thanks. :slight_smile: Politicians make it easy to joke about them though. lol

4 Likes

CUZ! why would I subject them to that it’d ruin em before they got started!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I will take the fog dog cross auto fems if any are left @corey.

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed what strains/crosses are those piles of beans?
Any Frankenstein S1 fems in there?

Got my eyes peeled for your giveaway!!!

2 Likes

I don’t usually go for fem in my photos, I have seeds of over 75 strains of photo with not a fem in the bunch cuz of,the two plates I shared pics of one is Frankenstein x PPP, the other is Northern Lights #5 x PPP

2 Likes

Chicken shit is hot, I composted it for a few years. Direct would be deadly I think. I got duped by an old dude when i was a young 22 year old at a farm store he sold me urea granules and told me to spread it out on the sides of all my flower beds which included some nice cannabis little trees already, this was 1971, it fried everything, I learned to do my own research then, the first Whole Earth Catalog was my guide and then to the library, No internet then, good I was in college then, I was at the library every day.

4 Likes

No stress buddy! :pray:

2 Likes

@corey
Only on Over Grow do people send someone seeds for free an say thank you for receiving them.
I appreciate them brother thanks again.

17 Likes

good evening friends, I wanted to finally celebrate with you the six green dots finally :joy::joy: now I want to grow more and more ps (I hope that now the wikis do not bring them to 7 green dots) :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: :heart: I love you og you are people fantastic

10 Likes