Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

:green_heart: :ok_hand: :laughing:

4 Likes

Ok this is closed. 17 people entered. I’ll pick a third winner for a pack of (double grape x 3 bears OG) x CDLC. Good luck!

Drumroll please

11 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

:drum::drum::drum::drum::drumroll:

3 Likes

excited-so

4 Likes

I can’t believe it picked 3 winners in a row right away, that was a little anticlimactic.

1. @api312
  2. @chronix
  3. @WEEDyHERBALS

Congrats! DM me your details.

Thanks for playing

20 Likes

Congratulations winners!!!

3 Likes

ok thanx dm coming in

5 Likes

omg! First giveaway I’ve ever won. Thanks again for your constant generosity. I gotta get stuff together and do a giveaway soon to pay it back (and forward :smiley: )

7 Likes

Thanks for the good times! Congrats winners!!!

4 Likes

Thanks @BasementBeans these are a lot of fun. Congrats to all the winners. :green_heart:

6 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: I wanna see these grown out
They are some :fire:

4 Likes

@BasementBeans sharing the love. Very nice bud :+1:

7 Likes

Nice give away @BasementBeans, congrats to all the winners! :grinning::+1:

4 Likes

Huge congratulations to all the lucky members tonight!! A big thank you to the ones giving out great genetics and letting us all have some fun too!! :smiley:

13 Likes

Winners have all claimed their prizes. Throwing in extras for everyone, I’ll get these out in a few days :v:

12 Likes

If you had any extras Id be willing to throw some cash for some wedsday, Ive really wanted to grow some mephisto badly and the strawberry strains sounds amazing

1 Like

Nice one @BasementBeans!

Good morning OGers :heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Good morning to all, I see it got a bit busy in here last night! lol Thanks to the OG spirit in good people like @BasementBeans, @repins12 and also @Alaskagrown … there are a lot of seeds going to be grown! Congrats to all the winners!

7 Likes