Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

I would love blueberry, but I anticipate I am probably very late to the party.

It looks like he hasnā€™t gotten to the part where he actually starts giving them cuz. Heā€™s discussing it though lol stay tuned, is my advice!

6 Likes

Good morning all!!

5 Likes

gā€™mornin sir! (and the rest of you scallywaggers)

3 Likes

@Alaskagrown Autoflowering blueberry femm?

2 Likes

Iā€™d be all over that like bear in a honey tree!

3 Likes

Good to see this love fest first thing in the morning. Iā€™ve actually got two packs of auto blueberry from two different breeders that Iā€™ve got plans to reproduce to hopefully share. No idea when that will be though, so glad that @Alaskagrown is doing his thing in the meantime. Good on ya bro

5 Likes

KVS-Blog-Whimpy

This went through my mind when I read yours and @JohnnyPotseed 's comment.

:laughing:

8 Likes

Naw cuz, lol I got more seeds than a little, Iā€™m fixing to do a big giveaway, get rid of 1k-2k, lol

13 Likes

Happy Sunday all you OGers!
I made up some packs last night to give away today, with a little trivia game.

I have 4 x mas cards with two packs( washers packed to capacity, 15-20 beans) in each to send out. :canada:&:us: members on this one please. All parents selected from breeder packs, bought by me. You can view some of the stock used on my ā€œBuddertons tomfooleryā€ thred.
The trop cookies was from the original drop of them by Oni seeds and made purple hash! Should be some terpalisous ones in these!
Gonna have a smoke, then Iā€™ll pop the first question. First correct answer gets a card.

9 Likes

Good morning @Budderton . Nice little giveaway today. Very kind of you.

1 Like

Got my fingers crossed I know the answer and my internet is quick enough this morning . Lol

1 Like

Alright, for the first x mas card with 2 packs, stuffed full of beansā€¦
I, myself, am a hopeful agnostic, but being Sunday, the first question is from the bible.

Name the person responsible for John the Baptist getting his head on a platterā€¦

1 Like

Solomne llloooll

1 Like

Herod Antipas

Herod Antipas.

Nice one! You got it @Osogreen !

1 Like

Herod Antipasā€™ daughter Salome

1 Like

Too slow too slow

The daughter called for it

2 Likes